Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Digital Arts person and we were always taught to be effective on correspondence and marketing materials to only use at the most 3 font styles otherwise, it would look cluttered and unprofessional.

This being said, I was driving the other night and looked down at my window controllers and how they illuminated a sort of yellowish green, a few shades off from the stack. It was then I notice the greener green of the stack lights and radio illumination. Then I look down at the kelly green of the illuminated cup holders and finally the digimatronic green light on the Uconnect autodim mirror. Sudenly I was talking myself into the speedometer greren being a different shade too.

I counted 5 -6 different shades of illuminated green in the ****pit area, and notice I was not really trying, the more I looked the more I noticed. Anyone else notice this or am I just some nut who should be watching the road???:werd:

·
Registered
56 Posts
In theory, there are an infinite number of shades of any color. A shade is just a particular combination of photoreceptors being activated. As far as we know, the perception of shade is more of a real-valued phenomenon than a discrete one

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
****pit = LOL!

Sheeeesh...I thought that was fixed.

JFF:D
yeah that made me laugh too especially since I am in good ol South Carolina
Game**** country...

·
Registered
8 Posts
I noticed it really on the window controls as being a green, than what I would call a minty color on the gauges and radio controls. I am sure these switches are used on other models. My friend rented a 2011, I looked down as soon as the lights came on. They have corrected the color issue on the switch. Now I am trying to figure how to fix the problem. If I order new switches they still could be old switches! I also noticed that on the light switch, the knob on the 2011 matches the radio control knobs now. Which really looks nicer in my opinion. Small issues? Yes! But annoying? Absoultely!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
glad I m not the only one who noticed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts