Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
between the bottom of the front spoiler and the ground? I'm thinking of getting one of the Stow and Go plate frames, however I'm wondering if I'll rip the sucker off the first time I take it out of my driveway.

·
Premium Member
3,557 Posts
My 10 RT Classic has 8 3/8" to the bottom of the front spoiler to the ground. I'm not sure if the 11s are the same.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whoops, I should have been more clear. I was wondering about clearance under the front spoiler of a 392. Thank You for the quick reply.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Thats what I have but am still waiting to pick my car up in July so I can install it. Sorry not much help:bigthumb:

between the bottom of the front spoiler and the ground? I'm thinking of getting one of the Stow and Go plate frames, however I'm wondering if I'll rip the sucker off the first time I take it out of my driveway.

·
Registered
448 Posts
moparnoob,

Went out and measured mine: normal tire pressure and 90 degrees on level concrete.
Mine is a 11 SRT 392....with oem tires.

6 and 3/4 inches measured at front of spoiler ( where it forms a "V") to the ground.
Did not measure UNDER the spoiler just at the "apex" point.

....Seamaster...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't measure myself because I don't have the car yet. It should be here next week. No need for snide comments- is there?

Thank You for measuring. I really appreciate your effort. If there's anything I can do for you just ask..

·
Registered
292 Posts
I thought I read some where, possibly not on this forum, that the stow and go set up does not work well on our cars, because of the chin spoiler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts