Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the process of buying and would like to know how much you all payed for you SE's? Thanks...

·
Registered
296 Posts
Trust me it's pointless unless you go by people who live in your area, I've seen guys talking about all the $18k for an SE. Plus it also depends on options and such

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Trust me it's pointless unless you go by people who live in your area, I've seen guys talking about all the $18k for an SE. Plus it also depends on options and such
I'm somewhat surprised that buyer(s) haven't simply flown to Portland to buy an SE for under $18K & at that price, driven it back or had it shipped. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
205 Posts
$22,400 for the wife's 2010 SE Inferno Red...

ofcourse if you remove the $11,500 we got for trade from her tahoe....
then $2,000 down....

i'm paying $8900 for it. :)
thats the way i look at it since the tahoe was already paid for 4 years prior. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
After checking Autotrader, there's an SE w/36K miles on it for $15,900 around me.

Extremely cheap...I wonder if we'll be seeing around 16K as a normal price for the older models once the 2011 drops!

·
Registered
205 Posts
What year Tahoe?
it was a 2004 tahoe, 5.3, 20" ASA wheels, new tires full towing package (cooler/hitch/t-temp) and a subtle aftermarket stereo system. the wife babied it just like she has babied every other vehicle she has owned. it had one ding in it where one of our kids hit it with a tennis racket......

the dealers around here can sell trucks and large SUVs for premium prices, so the trades are pretty decent.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Look around at all the dealerships....I got mine in the 18K range and that was not qualifying for all the rebates....Mine is a base SE with no navi or extras...

·
Registered
180 Posts
As other's have said it all depends on what state you buy in. There isn't much mark up on these cars..less than $1000 from sticker on an SE, so it's going to depend on the rebates what you pay for it.

Steve

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Since there are so many combinations, the only way I will seriously look at what anyone has to say in these posts is to have them post the window sticker and their sales slip before I will believe anything said about price. Kind of like fishing stories, but the opposite direction.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I thought I would chime in on my R/T, not an SE; just for comparison.
I got my 2010 R/T auto for $31,400, about $2000 under invoice. Had RS package and 20" chrome clad wheels and premium audio. In NJ too. Plus I got $2000 in Mopar bucks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The sticker on my 2010 Rallye SE/G with leather and sunroof was $28,900. Paid $25,000. Thought $3,900 under sticker wasn't too bad.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts