Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Titanic Watches
These watches are manufactured by Romain Jerome and are created from the Titanic’s hull. The shipbuilding steel and the metal mixes together to create the casing of these watches. The coal that was burned in the furnaces of the ship was recovered and has been mixed with ceramics to make the black dials of the Titanic Watches. They cost $152,435

This is my car. I definitely prefer this vs. the watch!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,634 Posts
X2 I agree Rubbel!! The watch is nice but the hardware looks better!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
I also prefer your car vs. the Titanic watch.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Wooooooow! Does anyone even wear a watch anymore? I guess at that price though it would just be a collection piece and not something you actually wear.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Jewelry for most people today. Friggin' neat though.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
i thought you were going to sell the Insane Car

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Jim very good I'll take the watch and build another car that was mighty nice of you :guiness: I prefer going for another ride but faster this time :)

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
Is this a comparison of the prices? Does the watch run? Decisions, decisions....... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,031 Posts
I thought the Titanic broke up and sank because of the steel used was defective. I wouldn't want my watch to suffer the same fate.:scratchhead:

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
In answer to the question, both appear overpriced but suited to the exotic tastes, personal preferences and affordability of their respective owners (or future owners, in the case of the watch). Groove what grooves you, ignore the rest!

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
In answer to the question, both appear overpriced but suited to the exotic tastes, personal preferences and affordability of their respective owners (or future owners, in the case of the watch). Groove what grooves you, ignore the rest!
X2 - live life!!! :)

·
Banned
583 Posts
I wouldn't go swimming with it, might pull you right to the bottom.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
That same watch can be had for $5k on the Internet. The amount of metal actually coming from the Titanic is so minute that it would fit on the head of a pin. It's not like the whole case is made from one large part of the Titanic. If it was, it would crumble in your hand in seconds not to mention that rusticles covering the metal on the Titanic are bacterial in nature and not a good thing to be wearing on your wrist.

See: Rusticle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

See also: BBC News - New species of bacteria found in Titanic 'rusticles'

Good choice in choosing the car. :thumbsup:

Picking the watch over the car is kind of like the old game show "Let's Make a Deal" and choosing the wrong curtain and getting zonked. :)

·
Premium Member
2016 Challenger Hellcat, Plum Crazy Purple, A8 (Grape Ape)
3,601 Posts
Picking the watch over the car is kind of like the old game show "Let's Make a Deal" and choosing the wrong curtain and getting zonked. :)
Is there a curtain number 3? :browsmiley:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts