Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I went to a dealer yesterday, wanted to know how much would it be for me to buy/order from them and RT full package:Nav, Sunroof, Auto, STP, 750N radio (hope the right one).
The guy counted $38,200.
Is it a good price or Ii should wait till summer or fall until better deals come up?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thats real high here in South Carolina, I paid 31,998 for my RT, STP, no nav, no sunroof, it has leather,6 speed, door sills, gas hood struts, stitched challenger mats..etc. It was from a dealer in North Carolina, they delivered it to my door for free, and a free mopar cover. Keep looking the deals are out there

·
Registered
145 Posts
What was MSRP and does that include the 1500 rebate they were offering?
1500? You sure??? I ordered mine in February and at that time the rebate was only 1000.00 Was told if the rebate gets better, i can lock into that.

916 Garage

Find someone to get you friends and family, i got around 3000.00 off with FF and rebate.

Dont forget the HID lights, and 20s :)

Auto is nice, but its only a 3.06 gear and the 6 speed is fun:bigthumb:

If thats the ballpark, then you can buy a 09 srt8 with low miles for less than 38,000.00

Take it easy

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm in the midst of negotiations with a dealer in northern Georgia... I got him down to 35,691 on an R/T Classic loaded with almost everything but nav (has Media Center 430 RBZ).

Any thoughts on that price?

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
So I went to a dealer yesterday, wanted to know how much would it be for me to buy/order from them and RT full package:Nav, Sunroof, Auto, STP, 750N radio (hope the right one).
The guy counted $38,200.
Is it a good price or Ii should wait till summer or fall until better deals come up?

you can get a stripped 392 for $43-44k range....so i definately think its a horrible price..

invoice should be your goal + $1000 cash back....i paid $300 over invoice for my IE....$500 over invoice should be the most you pay for any car right now.

ill bet after discounts your in the $35k range

·
Registered
73 Posts
The best offer I've gotten so far for a 2011 R/T (27F) is about $1100 over invoice. This is from a Dodge dealer in south central Texas.

I'm biding my time as best I can. Maybe by July prices will drop a bit, or incentives will pick up, or both.

The information I have makes it difficult to predict with any degree of certainty what will happen, so I'm mostly waiting and hoping.

edit: I was incorrect in my original statement insofar as I used the final price (i.e. after taxes, title, registration/license fees, and other fees) when I compared it to the standard invoice pricing. The final "out-the-door" price I calculated after the aforementioned fees was just under $33K. This is for a 2011 R/T (27F) 6-man, sunroof, Super Track Pack, and 20" wheels. The invoice price before all of the fees is about $1200 below invoice. Mea culpa.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you build one on there site ,,their is 1000$ on RT plus I have a $500 bonus cash coupon they sent me in the mail good to 3/31/2011.

Real question is what are they offering off MSRP and then add the rebate in. I would think they should be near invoice and less the 1500$ on a 2011

1500? You sure??? I ordered mine in February and at that time the rebate was only 1000.00 Was told if the rebate gets better, i can lock into that.

916 Garage

Find someone to get you friends and family, i got around 3000.00 off with FF and rebate.

Dont forget the HID lights, and 20s :)

Auto is nice, but its only a 3.06 gear and the 6 speed is fun:bigthumb:

If thats the ballpark, then you can buy a 09 srt8 with low miles for less than 38,000.00

Take it easy

·
Registered
192 Posts
If you build one on there site ,,their is 1000$ on RT plus I have a $500 bonus cash coupon they sent me in the mail good to 3/31/2011.

Real question is what are they offering off MSRP and then add the rebate in. I would think they should be near invoice and less the 1500$ on a 2011
Your bonus coupon is only good on a car in stock I ran into this problem when I ordered my 2011 RT car must be delivered by 03-31-11.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I negotiated invoice less $350.00 then added the $1,000 rebate they are offering, which brought the price of a Redline Classic R/T with 6 speed and STP to $32,280. Coupon will not work on orders.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Going to the dealer today to look around at the colors. We'll see what happens. Wife got a nice raise yesterday. My contract is being settled in about 6 weeks, and I am at least looking at two step increases in pay (I am not topped out yet where I work) plus if they negotiate a percentage. Luckily, times are still pretty good for us. If anything, the visit will determine between T/O and Redline. I might hold off ordering for another couple of months to see what 2012 brings or if I can fnd any leftover 2010s that meet my criteria. This is a BIG decision for me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just bought Classic R/T with Sunroof, Auto, and Sound group II for 34000... got them to give me 3.9% apr for 60 months....I'm not sure if this is a good deal or not...thoughts?

·
Registered
295 Posts
I wouldn't pay more then dealer invoice, I just picked mine up last Saturday.
R/T Classic w/ auto, STP, power sunroof, sound group II for 34K MSRP was 38K.

·
Registered
295 Posts
did u order urs or picked from the lot?
My wife and I were at the dealer in Greensboro, NC on Saturday and told them what I was looking for. They located the car on Tuesday and did a dealer trade so I wouldn't have to wait to order one. I purchased it on the following Saturday.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I basically paid MSRP - $1000 for my R/T,l so $35,400.

Given the ordering problems right now, this was the only BB 6spd Classic with STP & NAV in all of California, I wasn't going to **** around over a grand or two.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts