Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
No one can give you a price here. Even if someone worked auto body here, there's no telling on what is damaged underneath. If I was going to take a stab at it, a few grand easy and that's a very low ball.

Reactions: Tape

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
I'm not even going to ask what happened, but I'll guess 5 grand if all the damage is on the body of the car only.

·
Registered
2010 R/T Classic 6M
1,298 Posts
$4-6k. That's not including those bald tires...

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,230 Posts
Reactions: F8HemiRT

·
Registered
247 Posts
It should only cost you your insurance deductible. So...$500? 😁

·
Registered
247 Posts
It was a just a smart-arse joke.
Hence the :D

·
Super Moderator
17,431 Posts
Car appears to be an auction car, so I doubt OP was the driver.
from the resonators, its a V8 and 5.7s from '17+ had AES (and that style of resonator). That style of wheel is from a more recent year as well.

I'd venture its an R/T and someone did a lot of parking lot doughnuts - the tire having the center tread worn through.

Odds are they were doing 360's and smacked into a pole or another vehicle with the rear quarter - and ended up in the auction lot.

Reactions: RodRt and Dennis H

·
Registered
3 Posts
Someone stole it . Inside smells like burning rubber. They found it in Detroit go figger.

Someone stole it . Inside smells like burning rubber. They found it in Detroit go figger.
Based on the wheels it's a 2020 SXT AWD
Not my wheel on car it's a rt

So tell us OP, you bought it for how much?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Bought it new 2 year ago

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.