7500 miles in 2 years and 1 month. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Lately?? NEVER... :( :disgust: :(

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I commute daily in mine. It gets better mileage than my Land Cruiser.

·
Registered
83 Posts
When my IE arrives, it will be driven only on nice weekends. I even hate driving my dailey driver when it rains, but don't have a choice. Probably will average around 2500 miles per year.

·
Registered
298 Posts
same here! another weekend warrior. But for those who drive it dailey, it aint that bad for being 6.1 with 19-22 highway mpg's depending on your foot! but thats what I got my lil 93 civic for

·
Registered
940 Posts
Weekends or pretty weather. But its been in the shop for about 3 months getting the rear end fixed.Waiting on the new center section.I needed it out of the way while I'm building 2 rooms in the garage so it worked out good.
I have 12500 miles on it in 27 months.

·
Registered
2010 SRT8
1,832 Posts
09 SRT has 21,100 miles in 27 months. Driven a lot April - Nov. Now residing in the garage with our 10 SRT that has about 300 miles in a month. Neither car is driven in the snow. Only time in rain is if we are out and get caught in the rain.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Daily driver....looking for a cash car for my daily driver, I hate driving the car to the mall and stores....I park so far away

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
Daily driver...bought in March 10 and just turned 15K. Couldn't imagine not driving such a great car daily! No way could it sit in the garage (understand those with snow and stuff...I'd park her then too but I'm in S. Texas!)

Husband daily drives his 08 Z06 as well...great cars should be out everyday...rain or shine!

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Well when I am not in Afghanistan land playing in the dirt and as long as its nice outside at home its driven. But for the last 20 months I have had no time and have been here..2 years old now and 750 miles on the odom. UGH! I wil have to make up for lost time when I get back...not sure if the 392 will be in by then.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts