Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1281 - 1300 of 1339 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
bought mine when i was 38 (2 years ago)... but if you know me then you know i act as if im 25... if u know me well then you know its more like 15...

·
Registered
449 Posts
33 when I got my 15 SP last yr, I think I'm still 18 but don't move as fast lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts

If I could do it all over, I know I would have gotten a lot more sleep when I was in my 20s, less booze in my 30s, a better job in my 40s, and a Hellcat in my 50s.

As I got the sleep, booze, and jobs, all wrong, I had to settle for an RT plus in my 50s. Youth, goddamnit, is wasted on the young.

:p

·
Premium Member
213 Posts

If I could do it all over, I know I would have gotten a lot more sleep when I was in my 20s, less booze in my 30s, a better job in my 40s, and a Hellcat in my 50s.

As I got the sleep, booze, and jobs, all wrong, I had to settle for an RT plus in my 50s. Youth, goddamnit, is wasted on the young.

Pssh there's no shame in an R/T. There are times where I wish mine had more power, then I remember I like the warranty. I've gone down the road of blowing an engine at 80k miles and still owing 16k on the car. Was not a fun experience at all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
449 Posts

Your as old as you think you are

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
25 here. The 2019 Scat Pack is actually my first new car purchase. Went to go get the R/T when I was 22, but the insurance monthly payment was higher than the note! So I leased a 2015 Chrysler 200 S for a few years in anticipation of the insurance drop at 25.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I bought the R/T for my wife, but I would be STUPID to post her age! LOL! I'm technically the owner, but it is her baby. I'm 46 almost 47, but that car reminds me of when I was in my 20's and had a fox body Mustang. It is going to be a complete blast to mod this car. Hope y'all have as much fun as me!

Attachments

1281 - 1300 of 1339 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
1.1K Participants
R/T Bob
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing