·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Congrats!

A Guy

·
Registered
16 Posts
61 here. Bought a Pitch Black 2015 SXT STP new(Pic 1). Traded it on a low mile 2010 Hemi Orange R\T and had it 2 months til a knucklehead pulled out in front of me(Pic 2). Bought this low mile 2011 Toxic Orange R\T and love it. Been a Mopar man since I had my Hemi Orange 69 Roadrunner in High School

Attachments

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Yep hahah the second I saw and drove my dads r/t I had to have one. Any one plan on keeping theirs forever?
Nope! If it crosses 100,000 miles (it has 65,000+ right now) my plan is to trade/sell it and pick up an R/T Scat Pack. That should happen in about 4 years when I'm 78. A used '18 or '19 Scat Pack will be just what I need to scare the living daylights out of the DMV employee that conducts the behind the wheel driving tests for license renewals. I mean, would you want to get in that car with a really old coot? 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nope! If it crosses 100,000 miles (it has 65,000+ right now) my plan is to trade/sell it and pick up an R/T Scat Pack. That should happen in about 4 years when I'm 78. A used '18 or '19 Scat Pack will be just what I need to scare the living daylights out of the DMV employee that conducts the behind the wheel driving tests for license renewals. I mean, would you want to get in that car with a really old coot? 🤣 🤣 🤣
You sound like my dad (He's 81)

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
You sound like my dad (He's 81)
I'm glad there other old guys like me out there. I don't ever want to grow up.

What I'd really like to do is borrow a Hellcat for the driving test; but, I don't know anyone that owns one. I'd put money on the examiner taking one look at the car, one look at me, and then saying, "Congratulations, seems to me you just passed." 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

·
Registered
65 Posts
AHaha
[/QUOTE
HAhahhha yeaaaaaa. I’m too attached to mine to do that.. what’s so next is the scat then a 392 srt then a hellcat??

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
HAhahhha yeaaaaaa. I’m too attached to mine to do that.. what’s so next is the scat then a 392 srt then a hellcat??
I doubt I have enough time left on this earth to go any further than a Scat Pack. :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
What a way to go :)

A Guy

1301 - 1320 of 1339 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
1.1K Participants
R/T Bob
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing