Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1321 - 1340 of 1385 Posts

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
This popped up on my Google landing page just now (apparently looking at Challenger stuff too much):

Well, color me surprised. I'd have thought the average age of all 3 was somewhat lower (maybe mid 40s); and, I'd have certainly thought the average age of Mustang and Camaro owners was less than Challenger owners. Nonetheless, I'm happy to learn I'm hanging out with a group of young guys with great taste is cars. (y)

·
Premium Member
2,228 Posts
I love those wheels. They are my favorite.

·
Registered
717 Posts
This popped up on my Google landing page just now (apparently looking at Challenger stuff too much):

WOW! I would never had guessed that.

I lusted after a Challenger ever since I was a kid. I had pictures of me, at 4 yrs old, sitting on my aunts lap in my uncles 1970 T/A Challenger. That planted the seed.

Bought my SRT392 Challenger at 49. Sadly, sold it to pursue other ventures. Now, hoping to buy another Challenger.

Waiting to see what 2020 brings.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,952 Posts
You'll have plenty of time to get there ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just picked up my first dodge ever last Saturday. Been a closet challenger lover ever since the first time I saw the original design. Been a mustang owner since I was 15. I’m now 40 and am in love with my 2019 ScatPack WB in pitch black.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bought mine a year ago when I was 27, now 28. I always loved Japanese Cars but I'm in love with American Muscle!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Bought my 2016 R/t+ in April 2019 & turned 63 in August...it'll be paid for when i'm 68 '(- (if I last that long!) 2nd car was a '69 383 Road Runner & 5th was a '70 Cuda 340

·
Registered
24 Posts
First Mopar was a 69 Charger SE when I was 17. Forty years later, at 57, I bought my 17 Challenger Scat. Although, I bought a 06 Charger R/T Daytona at 44 and a 12 Charger R/T Max at 50. Liked my Chargers a lot. But WOW, my Challenger Scat blows them away.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm 67 here. 49 years ago I bought a '70 Challenger R/T 383 Magnum. Shortly after one year, did an "out of frame" rebuild to get some real HP and a nice lopey idle. I had too many muscle cars to list since I let that car go in 1977. Bought my current 2010 R/T Classic B5 in 2014 and it brought back the 70's for me. I'll hate to see this one go but next year I hope to have a used Hellcat B5 while I can still press a clutch pedal and shift !!

1321 - 1340 of 1385 Posts