Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1321 - 1333 of 1333 Posts

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
This popped up on my Google landing page just now (apparently looking at Challenger stuff too much):

Well, color me surprised. I'd have thought the average age of all 3 was somewhat lower (maybe mid 40s); and, I'd have certainly thought the average age of Mustang and Camaro owners was less than Challenger owners. Nonetheless, I'm happy to learn I'm hanging out with a group of young guys with great taste is cars. (y)

·
Premium Member
2,039 Posts
I love those wheels. They are my favorite.

·
Registered
525 Posts
This popped up on my Google landing page just now (apparently looking at Challenger stuff too much):

WOW! I would never had guessed that.

I lusted after a Challenger ever since I was a kid. I had pictures of me, at 4 yrs old, sitting on my aunts lap in my uncles 1970 T/A Challenger. That planted the seed.

Bought my SRT392 Challenger at 49. Sadly, sold it to pursue other ventures. Now, hoping to buy another Challenger.

Waiting to see what 2020 brings.

·
Super Moderator
12,495 Posts
You'll have plenty of time to get there ;)

A Guy

·
Registered
74 Posts
Just picked up my first dodge ever last Saturday. Been a closet challenger lover ever since the first time I saw the original design. Been a mustang owner since I was 15. I’m now 40 and am in love with my 2019 ScatPack WB in pitch black.

1321 - 1333 of 1333 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
1K Participants
VenomousSVT
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing