Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,303 Posts
Happy Birthday! 🥳

A Guy

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm 36 and this is my first Mopar. I had a Mustang when I was about 21. Then I had a wife and kids. Car had to go. Now I'm back.
Pictures below of my new fling and my ex.

My new love.

My ex.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm 36 and this is my first Mopar. I had a Mustang when I was about 21. Then I had a wife and kids. Car had to go. Now I'm back.
Pictures below of my new fling and my ex.

View attachment 979653
My new love.

View attachment 979654

My ex.
not bad for a FoundOnRoadDead (Ford) but you'll love the new blond!;)...mines in getting $6k of hail damage fixed an SRT8 hood & RedEye spoiler...only been a week & I so do miss her! Driving my 02 2500 Diesel just isn't the same anymore after 20 years she & I both have Arthritis! NICE RIDE!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will be 69 this coming April and I just bought my very first MOPAR, this 2013 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic, with only 12.9K original miles. The smile on my face with I drive this car, and admire the car in my garage, goes from ear to ear! What a great car!
Hemi Orange Challenger.jpg

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
& we didn't know you knew how to use anything but your thumbs...;)
I've noticed that where I live I see people in their 40s driving Challengers, but when I have work in Midland and Odessa EVERYONE drives a vehicle on the LX platform old and young. You could throw a rock anywhere in Odessa and hit a Charger or Challenger. Typically the older folks have an R/T or V6, but all the young kids in the oilfield typically have Scats or Hellcats. Guess you could chalk it up to financial knowledge from the older generation, while the younger one just wants to show off their money.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've noticed that where I live I see people in their 40s driving Challengers, but when I have work in Midland and Odessa EVERYONE drives a vehicle on the LX platform old and young. You could throw a rock anywhere in Odessa and hit a Charger or Challenger. Typically the older folks have an R/T or V6, but all the young kids in the oilfield typically have Scats or Hellcats. Guess you could chalk it up to financial knowledge from the older generation, while the younger one just wants to show off their money.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk
or those of us in the 40+ age still like what we like. A 5.7 car wasnt going to do it for me, and I had to have a widebody and couldn't justify a widebody hellcat. So the WB ScatPack came home with me

·
Registered
101 Posts
I am 61 and will be trading my 2017 SXT Plus for a 2017 R/T Scat Pack. I pick her up Tuesday. I found a SP in Pitch Black with just about every option and very low miles. Very excited. I test drove the car and what a difference between cars. I figured I would do a Scat if I found one in my price range. I figured go right to the 6.4 from my 3.6.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I am 61 and will be trading my 2017 SXT Plus for a 2017 R/T Scat Pack. I pick her up Tuesday. I found a SP in Pitch Black with just about every option and very low miles. Very excited. I test drove the car and what a difference between cars. I figured I would do a Scat if I found one in my price range. I figured go right to the 6.4 from my 3.6.
very nice... I'm literally in love with my ScatPack. spent a few years away from RWD v8 cars, man it is nice being back in the saddle.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks man. I’m stoked as I pick the car up tomorrow. I removed my pedal commander and plan to install it in the SP. It’s not a daily driver for me but I’m sure the car will see more miles as I was getting kinda bored with the 3.6. I love my SXT but 485hp will be a lot of fun. I will post a few pics once she is detailed as I told the dealer not to do anything but hand wash the car. The Carfax shows she had ceramic pros top tier package applied last year and looks great. Can’t wait to pick her up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1341 - 1360 of 1385 Posts