Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 1403 Posts

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
Excellent! As a kid I remember my mother telling my grandfather to stop doing 70- 80 on country roads (in England) he was 80 years old and loved to drive
My great grandfather drove until he was 86. He would have kept driving, but the family decided being legally blind was enough of a reason to keep him off the road.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
774 Posts
I’m 34. First time Dodge and Challenger owner. Previously had a 5th gen Camaro and 6th gen Camaro.

·
Registered
37 Posts
65 soon to be 66, bought my first mopar at 16, a 61 valiant with a 225 slant 6 with a 3 speed on floor what a blast to drive. Now with a 10 RT I am that kid again with more aches & pains

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,728 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk ;) Great car for 17 :)

A Guy

·
Registered
2016 Dodge Challenger SXT
37 Posts
53 yrs old.. But, owning my first Challenger has knocked like 10 years off that now.. The more mods I do the younger my brain gets..

·
Registered
116 Posts
31 here. Got mine last year (30). Had a few AMC Javelins, but only one that was actually roadworthy. Got my first one when I was 16 or 17 and never finished it.

·
Premium Member
311 Posts
I wish I was 61 again. I'm 76 1/2 & I enjoy every second behind the wheel of my Challenger. It's one last time.
I've posted in this thread a while back; but, I'm now 74 and agree with you that every time I get in my '13 R/T I k now I will enjoy the drive. I'm waiting to get enough miles on it that I will feel compelled...er, justified, in getting a Scat Pack to replace it. (y) These are a great daily driver.

·
Registered
2019 R/T Scat Pack 1320
23 Posts
I've posted in this thread a while back; but, I'm now 74 and agree with you that every time I get in my '13 R/T I k now I will enjoy the drive. I'm waiting to get enough miles on it that I will feel compelled...er, justified, in getting a Scat Pack to replace it. (y) These are a great daily driver.
Your signature is something I’ve said since 40 Truly live every day like it’s your last!

1361 - 1380 of 1403 Posts