Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1451 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Your signature is something I’ve said since 40 Truly live every day like it’s your last!
you're exactly right sir. I just turned 40 in July, bought my WB ScatPack on august 24th. On August 27th had to be rushed to the hospital by EMS because I nearly bled to death internally. Woke up and went to the bathroom and collapsed and could barely function. Was bleeding out into my stomach and had to have several units of blood and emergency surgery. Up until that point I was a 5 day a week gym patron. Low bodyfat % and overall a very healthy individual. That sort of stuff will make you rethink putting off living. As soon as I can get medical bills paid from my week in the hospital, i'm going to continue living, when I can afford it again..LOL

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Your signature is something I’ve said since 40 Truly live every day like it’s your last!
I've believed it since 8/6/2001 when I had emergency quad by-pass surgery. They took me from the heart cath to OR without stopping at pre-op. They said I didn't have time for that. Yep, every day is a blessing so enjoy each one. (y)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,831 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk RES ;) Congrats (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm pushing real hard against 60. Just bought my 2012 Challenger R/T last month.

Sent from my TM800A612R using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,831 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk modain ;) I'll be 60 next birthday. Used to think 60 was real old, lol

A Guy

·
Registered
44 Posts
57 here. Had my first one at 46

·
Registered
458 Posts
Bought my '16 SRT392 at 68 and sold it a year later to balance financial considerations. I continue to drive and enjoy my '12 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4X4 Laredo 5.7L. See my posts in "In defense of 5.7L".

·
Registered
157 Posts
75 this September. Never too old to drive a Challenger. Just bought a brand new Go Mango Scat Pack w/Shaker hood. Too many MOPAR’s to list!
I just turned 77. Bought my R/T Scat Pack 5 weeks after I turned 75. Love every minute behind the wheel even though all the car events have been canceled. Still take it out for a quick 25 mile solo ride just to relax a bit.

·
Registered
78 Posts
52 years old, after around 10 years with Chrysler 300C touring this is my first Challenger.
Never too old for stupid ideas ;-)

·
Registered
2011 R/T STP M6
66 Posts
I'm 27. I had a Mustang from 17-21 then my R/T from then on, going strong at 110k miles.

Reactions: moparnoother
1381 - 1400 of 1451 Posts