Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1381 - 1385 of 1385 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Your signature is something I’ve said since 40 Truly live every day like it’s your last!
you're exactly right sir. I just turned 40 in July, bought my WB ScatPack on august 24th. On August 27th had to be rushed to the hospital by EMS because I nearly bled to death internally. Woke up and went to the bathroom and collapsed and could barely function. Was bleeding out into my stomach and had to have several units of blood and emergency surgery. Up until that point I was a 5 day a week gym patron. Low bodyfat % and overall a very healthy individual. That sort of stuff will make you rethink putting off living. As soon as I can get medical bills paid from my week in the hospital, i'm going to continue living, when I can afford it again..LOL

·
Premium Member
264 Posts
Your signature is something I’ve said since 40 Truly live every day like it’s your last!
I've believed it since 8/6/2001 when I had emergency quad by-pass surgery. They took me from the heart cath to OR without stopping at pre-op. They said I didn't have time for that. Yep, every day is a blessing so enjoy each one. (y)

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,723 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk RES ;) Congrats (y)

A Guy

1381 - 1385 of 1385 Posts