Dodge Challenger Forum banner

161 - 174 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,978 Posts
I was always amazed at the 63 split window Corvettes that had "intentionally" deleted the radio and the air conditioning AND even heater deleted. I guess these were bought for strictly racing. They are worth a fortune if you can prove the build sheet. Speaking of build sheets......I just ordered from the GM archives, my 1967 Cadillac deVille convertible build sheet. My Dad bought the car brand new and GM still keeps some paperwork. They did not have the order sheet from the dealer due to a fire destroying some records for pre-1980 GM vehicles.
That's a Cool, Classic car that will take up some garage space!

I Really like the old Classic Cadillac's and suicide door Lincolns when they've been bagged. They are So Slick when they're dropped to the ground. My buddy has a 59 Cadillac Sedan Deville and that thing is long and Cool as heck! If you want a car that rides good, try out an old Caddy!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
Use the link below. Just tell them you want to know how many Challengers were built with your exact options for your model year. I did it last week. Took a couple of days to get a response. Mine is 1 of 26.

Just for grins I emailed asking for that...guess it isn't for everyone...

Hello William;
Thank you for contacting Dodge Customer Care.
We received your email requesting for vehicle configuration and number of Challengers built to that exact specification in your 2016 Dodge Challenger SXT and I would like to assure you that I will do everything I can to help you out.
Based on the information that you have provided, the best plan of action would be for you to contact your dealer and they will be able to provide you with the vehicle configuration and number of Challengers built to that exact specification.
If it is more convenient for you, call us anytime at Dodge Customer Care: 1-800-992-1997 and just provide the following case number ; anyone you speak with will be happy to help.
Thank you again for your email . Have a great day.
Best regards,
Monica
Dodge Customer Care

The dealer, yeah right...glad it wasn't important to me because I was politely showed the proverbial door

A Guy

Reactions: Dennis H

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Everybody would love a Demon but there was one built that is F8 Green with Red interior and can't see that working at all.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
If I picked that one up, second hand of course, it would go to a body shop for a complete repaint. I don't care how rare it is, the next owner can switch it back to F8 if they want.

·
Registered
14,847 Posts

Hello William;
We received your email requesting for vehicle configuration and number of Challengers built to that exact specification in your 2016 Dodge Challenger SXT and I would like to assure you that I will do everything I can to help you out.
Based on the information that you have provided, the best plan of action would be for you to contact your dealer and they will be able to provide you with the vehicle configuration and number of Challengers built to that exact specification.
If it is more convenient for you, call us anytime at Dodge Customer Care: 1-800-992-1997 and just provide the following case number ; anyone you speak with will be happy to help.
Best regards,
Monica
Dodge Customer Care

The dealer, yeah right...glad it wasn't important to me because I was politely showed the proverbial door

A Guy
That's funny.

It's definitely hit and miss with FCA and often you'll get wrong info too.

Someone wrote to Chrysler Canada and he was told that no info was available to him as that was proprietary information lol.

·
Premium Member
9,552 Posts

Hello William;
Best regards,
Monica
Dodge Customer Care

A Guy
Doesn’t Dodge know your correct name is A Guy? Who is this William character 🤔😉

·
Registered
158 Posts
damn here is what mine said. they are missing my performance rear spoiler option but i guess that's ok?:

Build or sequence number from the factory is unavailable.

In the 2019 model year, there were 5 (including/as your own) 2019 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCATS manufactured in the same paint color and built with your equipment, options and groups in the United States.

*AF Houndstooth Seats - SRT Hellcat Logo
-X9 Black interior
AYL Widebody Package
DFE 8-Spd Auto HP90 Transmission
ESJ 6.2L V8 Supercharged HO Engine
MML Widebody Fender Flares
MMVS Dual Scoop Hood
PFQ F8 Green
RCJS 6 Premium Alpine Speakers
SDNPWidebody Competition Suspension
UASS Uconnect 4C with 8.4" Display
WSCP 20X11.0 Devil's Rim Aluminum Wheels

·
Registered
14,847 Posts
damn here is what mine said. they are missing my performance rear spoiler option but i guess that's ok?:

Build or sequence number from the factory is unavailable.

In the 2019 model year, there were 5 (including/as your own) 2019 DODGE CHALLENGER SRT HELLCATS manufactured in the same paint color and built with your equipment, options and groups in the United States.

*AF Houndstooth Seats - SRT Hellcat Logo
-X9 Black interior
AYL Widebody Package
DFE 8-Spd Auto HP90 Transmission
ESJ 6.2L V8 Supercharged HO Engine
MML Widebody Fender Flares
MMVS Dual Scoop Hood
PFQ F8 Green
RCJS 6 Premium Alpine Speakers
SDNPWidebody Competition Suspension
UASS Uconnect 4C with 8.4" Display
WSCP 20X11.0 Devil's Rim Aluminum Wheels
They will do that, either miss some options or only count fully loaded cars in the pool so the 1 of number is wrong. They told a 2014 Shaker owner his was 1 of 1,900 some odd built when everybody knew they built 2,000 numbered Shakers for the US alone that year.

PLMCRZY will be way more accurate.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'll contact PLMCRZY i would like that break down for this car. i had him do my 2015.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack M6
204 Posts
They sent me a nice breakdown. My car is 1 of 4 configured exactly like mine

In the 2016 model year, there were 4 (including/as your own) 2016 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T SCAT PACKS manufactured in the same paint color and built with your equipment, options and groups in the United States.

*EC Scat Pack Logo Nappa/Alcantara Seat
-X9 Black interior
ADG Technology Group
AJD Leather Interior Group
AJV Driver Convenience Group
AMA Harman Kardon Audio Group w/Sub
ASA Scat Pack Appearance Grp (Int/Ext)
DEC 6-Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission
ESH 6.4L V8 SRT HEMI Engine
M91P Scat Pack Stripe
GWA Power Sunroof
PAUS Granite Pearl Coat
RA4 Uconnect 3C NAV with 8.4" Display
RGEP 18 Speakers Premium Audio System
WR2S 20X9.0 Aluminum Wheels

Thank you for your inquiry,

They will do that, either miss some options or only count fully loaded cars in the pool so the 1 of number is wrong. They told a 2014 Shaker owner his was 1 of 1,900 some odd built when everybody knew they built 2,000 numbered Shakers for the US alone that year.

PLMCRZY will be way more accurate.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,629 Posts
Doesn’t Dodge know your correct name is A Guy? Who is this William character 🤔😉
Dodge Challenger Forum ;)

As Slidd says, if you contact PLMCRZY , he may give you info on a package added, or not added that then makes your configuration 1 of 1. He once replied in a thread that there were 934 2016 Pitch Black SXT Plus Blacktop Edition Production (886 USA - 48 CANADA). Since my only options were that Blacktop package, and Nav, it may make my configuration less common, but it's not info I need to know ;)

William Bill A Guy

·
Registered
2017 yellow jacket RT
111 Posts
Honestly, I'm not sure how rare my car is globally. In my town? 1 of 1. Bright yellow 6 speed beast!

·
Registered
91 Posts
At least in germany my car is very rare because Dodge is no more officially present in germany.

But I have to pay a high price ... buying wheels for the winter is a nightmare. Small market for parts but therefor many open mouthes when drivin around. Thats worth it !
At least in my hometown is only one Challenger .. mine , yeahhh !

161 - 174 of 174 Posts