Dodge Challenger Forum banner

501 - 504 of 504 Posts

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #501
Can you read the tune on the PCM using HPTuners if the PCM is still locked?
I can read it but did not have my interface with me at the time. Plan to do it my next visit as I can only find a 2014 Charger SXT on HP tuners.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
Not saying it is better, but I have been copying and pasting a header into my reads with both the options the car came with and the changes I have made. That way it is all in one place.

Here is my current "header":

/*** Header
2015 R/T 6M 5.0 UConnect
R/T 5.7L HEMI® V8 22B $4,800
20-Inch Satin Carbon Aluminum Wheels
245/45R20 BSW All Season Performance Tires
Dual Rear Exhaust with Bright Tips
Body-Color Rear Spoiler
Projector Fog Lamps
Performance Brakes
Super Track Pak $695
ParkView™ Rear Back-Up Camera
Rear Body-Color Spoiler
Performance Steering
Performance Suspension
High Performance Brakes
245/45ZR20 3-Season Performance Tires
ParkSense® Rear Park Assist System
6-Speed Manual TREMEC Transmission
Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle
Bright Pedals
Mods - AlphaOBD changes, see below
***/
__
Car configuration change: Performance Pages Present: ' NO ' -> '1 '
Car configuration change: Drive mode feature configuration: ' NO ' -> '1 '
Car configuration change: Memory Drive Mode Sub-feature Configuartion: ' NO ' -> '1 '
Car configuration change: ESC drive mode sub-feature configuration: ' NO ' -> '1 '
Car configuration change: Power unit CSM: ' NO ' -> '1 '
Car configuration change: Torque unit CSM: ' NO ' -> '1 '
Car configuration change: Global Windows Down: ' NO ' -> '1 '
Car configuration change: Configuration For Performance & Gear Shift Indication: ' NOT PRESENT ' -> '2 '
___
Honestly I don't see the harm in posting the vin (although I remember in college they would post up grades using your full SS# and it use to be on the driver license as well) so folks can lookup the build sheet. Heck carguru and other sites post vins of the cars they are selling.

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
561 Posts
Honestly I don't see the harm in posting the vin (although I remember in college they would post up grades using your full SS# and it use to be on the driver license as well) so folks can lookup the build sheet. Heck carguru and other sites post vins of the cars they are selling.
Agreed, don't see an issue with the VIN either. I was just talking about having a list of options in the file rather than a separate document. I like having the window sticker too, but sometimes it's nice to have all the info in one place.

Reactions: ChallyTatum

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
561 Posts
The log verbage is quite different from the MY2016 chargers making it difficult to compare.
I did a compare using my most recent read and it wasn't too far off. There were differences, but nothing that wasn't easy to figure out. Generally just additional lines that mine was missing, but everything appeared to be in the same order.

I have noticed huge differences when I compared using an older read though.

Reading through the compare didn't highlight anything that might help activate LC.

501 - 504 of 504 Posts