Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this buried in another thread. I thought I would make a new thread so it would come up better on searches. I just bought a 2010 H/O Challenger R/T Classic.....yeah for me! I am out in the garage figuring out how to do everything and I am puzzeled by the lack of documentation provided with the car. There was a little quick start book and a CD and that was it.

Last night I was searching for something else on here and came across an old thread discussing this. Anyway Chrysler will provide the original owner a free owners manual, warrenty book, radio and navigation manual. All you have to do is call them. The number below was one of 5 listed in the thread. I called this number and someone picked up on the second ring. They took all of my information and said I should have all of the above manuals in 4 to 7 days.

1-877-847-7166

·
Registered
812 Posts
Umm this has already been covered in other threads. Congrats on the car.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I found this buried in another thread. I thought I would make a new thread so it would come up better on searches. I just bought a 2010 H/O Challenger R/T Classic.....yeah for me! I am out in the garage figuring out how to do everything and I am puzzeled by the lack of documentation provided with the car. There was a little quick start book and a CD and that was it.

Last night I was searching for something else on here and came across an old thread discussing this. Anyway Chrysler will provide the original owner a free owners manual, warrenty book, radio and navigation manual. All you have to do is call them. The number below was one of 5 listed in the thread. I called this number and someone picked up on the second ring. They took all of my information and said I should have all of the above manuals in 4 to 7 days.

1-877-847-7166
They told me the same thing!..........................................3 months ago ................................................................................still no manual

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know it has been disscussed. It was buried in a couple of threads and I wanted to make it easier to find.

I find it strange it is not included.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to let everyone know the above number does work. It took a week and I received all manuals for the vehicle. I still do not understand why they do not include these with the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
It rang once real person wow ill have it next week
Thanks

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just ordered the manuals..no charge and was on the phone for less than 3 min.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Mine came in monday and they were free of any charge shipping included.

·
Registered
134 Posts
i just got off the phone with the lady about getting me one. thanks for posting this. even though it had been posted before not everyone had seen it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
For some ridiculous reason, my dealership had NO manual for my SRT. They wrote me an IOU and proceeded to tell me I would receive it soon. About 3 weeks later, I get a call stating that the DVD came in-oh I'm jumping for joy.....They said they would mail that to me-never got it.

I got tired of waiting so I called Chrysler and asked for my 2010 SRT8 manual-not a regular Challenger and not a 2011. So what do I get a few weeks later? A 2011 Challenger manual and a 2011 SRT8 manual. I've still not received anything from the dealership. Ill have to call Chrysler and do this over again. It would have been nice to have the manual pouch or cover that comes with it as well but I guess that won't happen.:disgust:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For some ridiculous reason, my dealership had NO manual for my SRT. They wrote me an IOU and proceeded to tell me I would receive it soon. About 3 weeks later, I get a call stating that the DVD came in-oh I'm jumping for joy.....They said they would mail that to me-never got it.

I got tired of waiting so I called Chrysler and asked for my 2010 SRT8 manual-not a regular Challenger and not a 2011. So what do I get a few weeks later? A 2011 Challenger manual and a 2011 SRT8 manual. I've still not received anything from the dealership. Ill have to call Chrysler and do this over again. It would have been nice to have the manual pouch or cover that comes with it as well but I guess that won't happen.:disgust:
If you were in Texas I wou.d hook you up. The first time I called they sent me all the manuals and one for a 2010 SRT. I have an R/T Classic soi called and they sent me the R/T manual.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Just ordered the manuals..no charge and was on the phone for less than 3 min.

manuals showed up yesterday. they gave me the warranty, RER radio and the NAV book but for some reason didnt ship the actual book for the car itself

had to call back...

·
Registered
375 Posts
This all seemed so simple.. got the owners manual today.. but

It was for the 2010 SRT

back to the phone I go.

·
Registered
109 Posts
This all seemed so simple.. got the owners manual today.. but

It was for the 2010 SRT

back to the phone I go.

Now THIS is funny! I ordered one for my 2010 SRT8 and got two manuals. One for the 2011 Challenger R/T and one for the 2011 SRT8. Back to the phone I go as well. :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts