Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you are planning to buy anything from Advance Auto such as waxes, auto parts and more follow my lead and you won't pay retail. Go to Advance Auto Parts site online and pick out what you need and then add them to your cart. Choose the selection to "pick up at store" for all the items you will be purchasing. Obviously you would choose the store closest to you for pick up and usually your order will be ready within an hour.

Then before you check out you will need a "promo code" for your discount. To get that code go to retailmenot.com and search for Advance Auto. You will now find codes to get you $10 off $30, $20 Off $50, $30 off $75, $35 Off $85 and some more (some I listed below). You do have to pay in advance with a credit card or paypal then print your receipt and take it with you to the store. I have used these codes for several purchases in the past few months and it works perfectly.

They may only be available for a limited time only so get going now. Great way to load up on detailing products you may need. Let me know if it works for you.:pimp:

Here are some of the codes;

Discount Promo Code

$10 OFF $30 = RETMENOT123 or A123
$20 OFF $50 = RETMENOT123 or A123
$30 OFF $100 = RETMENOT123 or A123
$30 OFF $75 = VISA or BIG30
$50 OFF $200 = BIG50
$35 OFF $85 = BIG35

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discount Works!

Great advice! I followed your suggestion and got a $20 discount on a $57 airhorn. Bought online, and it was ready and at the cashier counter 1 hour later!:redcap:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just used this today. Had $30.97 worth of Meguiars products that I needed, got it all for $21 at the store a mile from my house an hour later. Great tip!

·
Registered
355 Posts
If you are planning to buy anything from Advance Auto such as waxes, auto parts and more follow my lead and you won't pay retail. Go to Advance Auto Parts site online and pick out what you need and then add them to your cart. Choose the selection to "pick up at store" for all the items you will be purchasing. Obviously you would choose the store closest to you for pick up and usually your order will be ready within an hour.

Then before you check out you will need a "promo code" for your discount. To get that code go to retailmenot.com and search for Advance Auto. You will now find codes to get you $10 off $30, $20 Off $50, $30 off $75, $35 Off $85 and some more (some I listed below). You do have to pay in advance with a credit card or paypal then print your receipt and take it with you to the store. I have used these codes for several purchases in the past few months and it works perfectly.

They may only be available for a limited time only so get going now. Great way to load up on detailing products you may need. Let me know if it works for you.:pimp:

Here are some of the codes;

Discount Promo Code

$10 OFF $30 = RETMENOT123 or A123
$20 OFF $50 = RETMENOT123 or A123
$30 OFF $100 = RETMENOT123 or A123
$30 OFF $75 = VISA or BIG30
$50 OFF $200 = BIG50
$35 OFF $85 = BIG35
I use those codes all the time. Great discounts!

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,799 Posts
Good info guys thanks for posting those discount codes, it should help take some of the sting out of the Christmas shopping.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd update you. I needed 2 rotors and front pads for my wife's Durango today, so I went to their site, added to the cart, plugged in code A123 and got $30 bucks knocked off my bill. Drove to the store 5 minutes away and walked out a minute later with my parts. It couldn't have been easier and the $30 savings was awesome. Thanks to the OP for the info, she still works almost a year later!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
New Code to use!!!

Promotion Code: A124

$10 off orders over $30
$25 off orders over $70
$40 off orders over $110.
Online only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts