Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I opened my hood this morning to find my intake cone all scrunched up. I don't have a clue how it happened as the last time I started the car I did nothing but idle it, and it hadn't been anywhere near the last wash/time it could have been because of a wet filter. But, nonetheless, I'm gonna need a new filter. It would be awesome if you guys could lead me in the right direction. Also, I have wondered since the day I bought the intake if there was a way to get the filter in purple. The hemi orange doesn't go along with my theme, and though it does look great, would be more fitting in purple (or even black?) Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
Hey, I opened my hood this morning to find my intake cone all scrunched up. I don't have a clue how it happened as the last time I started the car I did nothing but idle it, and it hadn't been anywhere near the last wash/time it could have been because of a wet filter. But, nonetheless, I'm gonna need a new filter. It would be awesome if you guys could lead me in the right direction. Also, I have wondered since the day I bought the intake if there was a way to get the filter in purple. The hemi orange doesn't go along with my theme, and though it does look great, would be more fitting in purple (or even black?) Any info would be greatly appreciated.
The filter Arrington Engines (ShopHemi.com) uses is a Green Performance air filter, just do a google or yahoo search. Anyway they can do have color dye kits of certain colors for there filters. I just ordered a "red" one myself. Not sure if they do a purple one however. Give them a call and ask them. Arrington orders theres in "bulk" and as such gets their's painted orange.
HTH's you out some!
Doozle

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I haven't been able to get in contact with green. No answer on the phone and no return email. I'm gonna try again today

1 - 3 of 3 Posts