Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everybody,

I have a 2013 R/T with manual trans that i recently ran into some trouble with. My friend parked the car behind a cinder block with a rebar sticking out, and when I backed out, the front fascia got unhinged from the fender bodies.

I would like to know how everyone here is currently lifting up their car, what floor jacks to use, placement of jack stands, 2 vs 4 jack stands etc. If I manage to get the entire car lifted up in my garage, (stable under so I can go under it without worrying that it'll fall on top of me), that would be ideal as I'm also due for a rotor/pad replacement, manual trans fluid and an oil change. Any help is appreciated!:laugh2:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Most people use the control arms..... On my 13 Challenger R/T Manual (like yours), I use the circular puck looking thing for the rear, then I use jack stands in the slots slightly behind the pucks. In the front I use the control arms, or the metal part of the body, and place Jack stands in the same locations as the rear, only the front mounts. You will know what I'm talking about once you look under your car, and see the slots in the lower part of the plastic covering. Those slots are there for Jack stands, or at least I thought so.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts