Looks OK to me :)

A Guy

·
Registered
956 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like it. Mod what ya got. That's how hot rodding starts. Drove one, same color, same motor with a stick. Balls for a 6.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
I think he did a great job. I like it!

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Be careful who you call stupid.
That is a functional aftermarket hood. He bought it.
Any car guy can tell you that those vents are not cut out and a scoop was not added.
Be careful who you call stupid.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
He said so himself. He ordered a scoop and had it painted by his cousin in Texas then shipped it to him.
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
then he is lying to you.

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
C'mon guys, don't be throwing shade on the man's hood, if he likes it, I love it! We all know there's enough of us Challenger guys doing the same type of stuff, with strange graphics, comical add-ons, and unrealistic performance goals. Besides, he can easily put his stock hood back on it later. My first car was a '83 Dodge Aries, yes a K-car, and I had racing stripes, raised white letter tires, and a chrome exhaust tip! I thought it was fast too, in actuality it would do 0-60 in 2 days!...ahh the memories.

memories

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
To each his own. Mustangs are too small for me.

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,084 Posts
Couldn’t resist, had to post up my favorite Mustang meme:

·
Registered
599 Posts
My co-worker owns a 2014 blue grapper mustang 3.7L. He decided to add a non-function scoop on its short curved hood, and cut some slots and refilled bottom slots for the fake hood louvers to be installed later.

Wisely, I say nothing about it and pretends I haven't seen it. Boy, it's ugly and stupid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Why would you take pictures of your co-workers car, post them on a public forum and disrespect his ride?

How would you feel if he went and took pictures of your PCP challenger and posted them on a Mustang forum, calling it ugly and stupid and looking for others to jump on the bandwagon?

Don't be that guy.

·
Registered
2016 Scat Pack Shaker
633 Posts
My Mom told me "If you cant say something nice don't say anything". Dear Mom, that hood sure looks better than the background.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.