• No!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so you know how annoying it is that album songs from ipod/iphone play in alphabetical order.....well after a year of owning my 2012 R/T and searching for a solution i finally just gave up. WELL I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!! All you do is open your Itunes then select an album or playlist. Next what your going to do is right click the first song of the album and select "Get Info" from the menu. Then you will click on the "Sorting" tab at the top. Under the sorting tab you will find a field called "Sort name". Here you will place the number of the specific track. So for example for the first song of the album you will want to put "1" (without quotes)...second song of the album "2" and etc etc [See photo below]...after you do the whole album sync your ipod then get into your car and try it.... YESSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY....after searching the web for almost a year i had given up and accepted that was the way it was going to be but i just randomly stumbled upon this solution while adding songs to my Ipod and i was like i bet this will work let me try it and it did!!!! Something Dodge nor Uconnect could give us owners a solution too.....will take awhile to do for all my albums but well worth it...Please Respond With Results!!!! Spread the word to all owners....and your welcome in advance lol
:bigthumb::bigthumb::bigthumb::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hate that the radio will not play random on folders only on data disks or USB thumb drives. My five year old Kenwood receiver in my tuck will do this and my state of the art 730N radio will not.

Thanks for the iPod hint. I'll have to take some time and fix this too.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts