Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've purchased a new desert eagle stainless steel shift knob from twmshiftknobs.com and wanted to see if anyone knew how to Take off oem shift knob before I dive in and risk cosmetic damadge or worse. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,294 Posts
the shifters in these new challengers are one piece,,youre gonna have to buy another shifter handle..go to barton shifters and look at their install video to remove the shifter handle,,its pretty easy to do and the shifter handle itself is one size fits all .try steve white motors in the vendor section or barton and get yourself another handle so you can mount your desert eagle

Reactions: Vash777

·
Registered
630 Posts
I bought a Hurst Core shifter off eBay for around $79 for my '15 SP. It came with their white shift ball but will accept any ball with a 3/8-16 thread. Removed the stock shift arm and replaced with this in less than 10 minutes. Stock arm & ball, as mentioned, is one piece and must be replaced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts