Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to have mine painted. I just spent damn near 1.5 hours removing the front spoiler and have NO desire to remove the whole bumper. I pray this thing just pops out.

·
Premium Member
3,632 Posts
Google it, something like "remove challenger grille surround". You'll find it posted on a different Challenger forum, one that I am not allowed to mention. It is do-able, some guys claim to be able to do it in 15 minutes. I plan on removing mine and replacing with a special painted version. I bought a used one on eBay for cheap, and will swap it out after I figure out exactly what I want to do.

·
Premium Member
2,009 Posts
I have an R/T Redline edition which comes red rims and a red stripe and a body color grill surround, but it also comes with black chrome wheels. My dilemma is that my car is black so my grill surround is also black and I can't choose between painting the surround red to match the other red accents or going with the black chrome surround to match the wheels.

Decisions, decisions. :dunno:

If all you want is your surround painted, that can be done with it still on the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts