Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Challenger 1320
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2014, long after I had already submitted my order for my current Challenger, I learned of a paid subscription service through a Jeep forum one could use to get detailed, step-by-step updates on the build of their FCA vehicle.

Sometime in '17 or '18 FCA cracked down on that and the service went away.

HOWEVER, it appears the fine and friendly folks staffing a Jeep site are more than ready to help.

Go to this page:Link to Jeep Customer Service Chat button

and look on the right hand side for the "Chat" icon. It looks like the pic in the thumbnail below.

Click on that, fill out the simple form and pass the robot test, and a Chat box will open up.

They simply asked for my name, address and phone number and within 3 minutes gave me my VIN # and current status.

In my chat with "Cheryl", I said I wouldn't bug them too much for another 20 days or so, but in her reply she voluntarily suggested to check back weekly as progress changes rapidly in the 30 day build window.

So, there you have it. May not be 100% accurate, but at least it's a way to pass time instead of pacing back and forth like an expecting father....I'll update this thread as the weeks pass and we'll see together how accurate it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
I did the same thing on the Ram page last year when I followed it through the process, in 2003 I followed my 2004 Dodge 3500 build and new were it was every day if I wanted, even knew which train car is was on and were the train car was at any given moment via LP railway, not so with last years build which is funny some 14 years in the future and it was a mystery again. LOL Good luck with your wait but the payoff is worth it. ;-)

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts