Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
White Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Vehicle Car Automotive design Muscle car Automotive exterior
Line Material property Font Architecture
I'm addicting these decals to my white challenger. My stripes are red. I haven't seen this combination before. How do yal think it will turn out?

·
Registered
505 Posts
im curious. im looking into something similar for the rear.... minus the lower part of your graphic
Not sure what vendor's you're looking at... I was looking at the "C" stripe too and found a bunch of styles at RiderGraphix. I also was thinking of keeping off the lower part too. If you check out their photo gallery, you'll see a picture or two of people that didn't install that part and I think it was a good look. In the end though I ended up on hockey stripes.

·
Registered
505 Posts
View attachment 262242 View attachment 262250
View attachment 262290
I'm addicting these decals to my white challenger. My stripes are red. I haven't seen this combination before. How do yal think it will turn out?
I wasn't sure when I first saw the small version of the pictures but when I pulled them up I think the combo will be awesome. I think the hash style elements on the hood stripes and on the C stripes will really pull the two different stripes together.

As for the colors - I also think dark red stripes on a white Challenger will look really good so I think that's a good choice there too.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Nice looking but I think a solid C-stripe would look better...that fade in the middle seems odd to me
Good luck on the install...let us know how it goes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.