Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
im curious. im looking into something similar for the rear.... minus the lower part of your graphic
Not sure what vendor's you're looking at... I was looking at the "C" stripe too and found a bunch of styles at RiderGraphix. I also was thinking of keeping off the lower part too. If you check out their photo gallery, you'll see a picture or two of people that didn't install that part and I think it was a good look. In the end though I ended up on hockey stripes.

·
Registered
505 Posts
View attachment 262242 View attachment 262250
View attachment 262290
I'm addicting these decals to my white challenger. My stripes are red. I haven't seen this combination before. How do yal think it will turn out?
I wasn't sure when I first saw the small version of the pictures but when I pulled them up I think the combo will be awesome. I think the hash style elements on the hood stripes and on the C stripes will really pull the two different stripes together.

As for the colors - I also think dark red stripes on a white Challenger will look really good so I think that's a good choice there too.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Nice looking but I think a solid C-stripe would look better...that fade in the middle seems odd to me
Good luck on the install...let us know how it goes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.