Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 T/A 392
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow enthusiasts! The plan at the moment is to order either a SRT or a Hellcat for 2016 summer delivery. I'm looking forward to reading through some posts, asking some questions, and eventually meeting any owners especially those local to the Edmonton Alberta and surrounding areas. It's going to be a tough wait until I order this winter but I know it will be worth it in the end. Next step; talking with my local dealer to figure out the order lead times.

Cheers,
Chris.

:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello fellow enthusiasts! The plan at the moment is to order either a SRT or a Hellcat for 2016 summer delivery. I'm looking forward to reading through some posts, asking some questions, and eventually meeting any owners especially those local to the Edmonton Alberta and surrounding areas. It's going to be a tough wait until I order this winter but I know it will be worth it in the end. Next step; talking with my local dealer to figure out the order lead times.

Cheers,
Chris.

:)
Greetings from the better province next door!
I keed, I keed (maybe):grin2:

I'm in the same boat as you, right down to choosing between SRT and Hellcat, and aiming to get for next summer (though I'm leaning towards the SRT). It'll be interesting to see where we end up in a year or so's time.

·
Registered
221 Posts
What part of alberta are you from? I live just north of Calgary. If your going to order a hellcat for next year I would get on the list as soon as orders are open for 2016.

·
Registered
2020 T/A 392
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the warm welcome. I live east of Edmonton about an hour. When will the orders open up for 2016 Hellcats and is it in my best interest to order one through a high volume dealer or a local small town dealer?

·
Registered
221 Posts
I believe orders open in august but it sounds like they wont start building the 16s till November or December. A larger dealer would be your best bet as they get more allocations. A friend of mine gets his tomorrow from the dealer in Airdrie ordered it last august but did get it at msrp.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
good luck with your order....welome from Illinois USA

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Premium Member
1,260 Posts
Welcome from Ontariariario

·
Registered
2020 T/A 392
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So here is my 5 year update. What do they say? Better late than never or something like that? Anyway I didn't order the Hellcat like I originally wanted to back in '15. Life always seemed to get in the way. That being said, it (life) never stopped me from dreaming about owning a Challenger someday. Just a few days ago I bought a brand new 2020 Challenger TA 392. Love it! I'm a happy camper now.

If anyone from Alberta and specifically the Edmonton area is reading this please message me. I'd like to join in on any group events or just to go for a cruise with other local Mopar owners. Thanks.

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
216 Posts
Congratulations! From another Chris who went through the same process lol. I joined here in 2014, made a post similar to your first one, then went through all the same type of stuff and came back on here a few months ago when I finally placed my order on a 2020 Hellraisin 1320. It's still being built so I don't have it yet, but should be less than a month now before I have it in my possession and can become "official" on here.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,779 Posts
Congratulations on getting your Challenger (y)

A Guy

·
Registered
336 Posts
Awesome ! I am impressed you were able to wait five years !
Enjoy your new Challenger, I bet you have some wide open spaces up there to wind it out !🚀
welcome from Virginia, ( we use to be free) .
best regards
parrott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts