Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I'm a big fan of American muscle, and especially the Challenger. I've also been considering buying a Challenger for some time now -- I reckon by the start of next year I will be a proud owner.

Naturally I've been checking these boards out lately, and you all seem like a friendly, enthusiastic bunch. I'm glad to be part of the community!

Regards,
Camel Power

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Reactions: Camel Power

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello and welcome to the forum! This site is a tremendous resource due to the members, hope you stick around and find it useful beyond the purchase decision. Here you will be able to find all information about Challengers.
I absolutely agree that these boards are rich with resources! I'm definitely planning to stay.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I have to say, I love your screen name. Any idea what Challenger you want? Scat Pack? HellCat? Auto? Manual?

Reactions: Camel Power

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Welcome from Texas. I have to say, I love your screen name. Any idea what Challenger you want? Scat Pack? HellCat? Auto? Manual?
Hey, I love Texas, something about the hot sun, the oil, and tax free income just remind me of home for some reason...

A Scat Pack would be the Challenger for me, but unfortunately it doesn't look like SP is coming to the Middle East. It's going to be either the RT or SRT (392, Hellcat is too crazy and expensive for me), and definitely the manual.

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Hey, I love Texas, something about the hot sun, the oil, and tax free income just remind me of home for some reason...

A Scat Pack would be the Challenger for me, but unfortunately it doesn't look like SP is coming to the Middle East. It's going to be either the RT or SRT (392, Hellcat is too crazy and expensive for me), and definitely the manual.
That's awesome. Got a color combination in mind? When did you come to TX? Where did you go?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello, it's great to see someone else from the region on these forums! I might come to you for questions on the dealers in the GCC region.
In short, the dealer here is no good at all (Trading Enterprises). Been chasing issues with them since I got the car.

One word of advice, Don't put any money down until they have everything you need with a new vehicle. And don't rely on their Delivery Inspection. Do one yourself before they send it for registration. Take a test drive as well if possible.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
That's awesome. Got a color combination in mind? When did you come to TX? Where did you go?
I've actually only been to Houston once and for a day (business, didn't get to see much).

As for colors, the Sublime or B5 if I go with RT -- white with black stripes if SRT.

Edit:

In short, the dealer here is no good at all (Trading Enterprises). Been chasing issues with them since I got the car.

One word of advice, Don't put any money down until they have everything you need with a new vehicle. And don't rely on their Delivery Inspection. Do one yourself before they send it for registration. Take a test drive as well if possible.
You know, the FCA dealer in KSA (United Motors) has a really bad reputation too. It's really unfortunate because people here love all of the FCA vehicles. With that said, the trouble I'm having is mostly with availability: the dealer in KSA doesn't bother selling manual transmission Challengers (except for a few SRTs), and I really want the manual. Is that also the case in UAE?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Pretty much. All the Challengers that I saw in the showroom were Auto. I believe Manuals should be available as well, but on order or limited options.

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
Welcome from New York City! Looking forward to seeing your Challenger when it gets delivered there! Take pix and send; in the meantime do not hesitate to reach out; I do business in the region EMEA, Africa, APAC and CALA; Cheers, ODP

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :) You will find a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Welcome from Central Virginia. :smile:

I got a real kick out of your forum name being your from Saudi Arabia, lol. Great sense of humor! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts