Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

From Houston area and was actually dead set on an R/T Plus, my local dealership transferred the one I wanted in last Friday, knowing I was out of town for the weekend...and sold it while I was gone. I am now working with another dealer and was scheduled to go in and build it with them this weekend. With the Shaker announced, it looks like this will be put on hold. I've always wanted a shaker ever since riding in a Mach 1.

...and the wait begins...

Glad to have found this site!

Thanks & Gig 'em!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Welcome from Houston! :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Welcome from Conroe!!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the welcomes. I went looking on Friday and found an R/T Plus and was given a deal I couldn't pass up. I'll have it this week: 2014 Pitch Black R/T Plus: Black interior, 5spd auto, anti-spin, Sunroof, 730n, sound group II, 20" chrome clad.

The mod bug is already biting.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Thanks for all the welcomes. I went looking on Friday and found an R/T Plus and was given a deal I couldn't pass up. I'll have it this week: 2014 Pitch Black R/T Plus: Black interior, 5spd auto, anti-spin, Sunroof, 730n, sound group II, 20" chrome clad.

The mod bug is already biting.
Congrats in advance! Make sure you post some pics once you get it!

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Welcome

From Virginia Beach

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Welcome from Houston

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Took me a while, but finally had a chance to get some decent pics.

I absolutely love this car. :bigthumb:

Already have my eyes on catch-can, and either Borla S-Type or Electric Exhaust Cutouts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts