Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy!

I've had a thing for Challengers for a few years now. Even the 70's variants.
The Challenger front grille is the most badass looking grille on the road today.
I like the rest of the car but the haunches are a little high, and I think there is room for improvement on the tail lights. Still think its one hell of a great looking car.
Love the script Challenger logo.
Glad Dodge got rid of the goat head.

Other stuff about me,
Hardcore IT guy (GNU/Linux, BSD, Windows, F*** Mac) Love ThinkPads. Build my own desktop systems.

Love computer games: Counter Strike: Source, War Thunder, some StarCraft II, Diablo III, Half Life 2,
REALLY Love simulator games: Forza 1-4 (Horizon sucked), DCS World (great free simulator game)

Love to shoot GUNS! 'Murica. F*** Yeah!
My guns:
FAL (Entreprise)
AK47 (Entreprise)
Mossberg 500 Persuader
Marlin 795
Ruger Redhawk 7.5" Black
RIA 1911 A1
Glock 17
Glock 27
Glock 30
H&R 795

Currently driving a 2010 Ford Focus. Yeah it's nothing special, but got a killer deal with cash for clunkers. I was driving 100 miles a day and my previous truck needed some work. This car paid for itself with gas savings. I work 5 miles from work now and can afford a cooler car.

Stopping by a Dodge dealer this weekend. Saw the R&T 10 best cars under $30k and the Challenger R/T was on the list. I'm a big dude, 6'7" and want a car i can have some comfort in. I love to shift gears, and the 6 speed manual transmission mated to a 5.7l HEMI seems like a great match.

Hopefully everything goes well and I can get a Challenger this weekend!

Glad to be part of this forum. CHALLENGERS RULE!
-nb

·
Premium Member
2019 Hellcat Redeye in white knuckle with silver stripes
1,115 Posts
Do an internet search of all the dodge dealers inventory to see what's out there.
Dodges website will let you refine your search, if you're lucky maybe there's a leftover 2013 stick that the dealer is willing to seriously discount.
Good luck and be sure to post pics when you get one.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Welcome to Challengertalk.com, your second most addictive thing from now on. The challenger you're getting is definitely going to be the first!

If you are looking for a used R/T, I would recommend you look into 2011+ models.

Good luck!

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome! Since you are tall, Make SURE you sit in one WITH AND WITHOUT sun roof. It may eat up head room.

·
Premium Member
7,291 Posts
Good luck with your purchase. You can't go wrong with a 5.7 six speed. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts