Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
5,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have hooked up with HPP (Heide Performance Parts) and now carry their complete product line-up, including HPP custom vehicles, body kits and individual parts. Over the next few days we'll be bringing you a lot of new products and information on everything by HPP, so check our section often for new threads and pics.

HPP designed and builds the Daytona and Superbird Challengers, as well as the Richard Petty Signature Series (25 made), and have created some pretty awesome parts and vehicles for MOPAR as well.

The HPP products are in our store here: Speedlogix | SpeedlogixStore.com and while there are just a few listed now, we are adding the rest right away.

If you have any questions feel free to call us toll free 888-SPD-LOGX or post here and we'll be glad to help you out.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Neat stuff... Nice to see y'all bringing in new stuff and new ideas. Only real "problem" I have is looks like no backup lights. Not sure I like that but it will sure make me triple and quadruple check behind me.

Mike

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
The HPP Taillight overlays do have 2 DOT legal back-up light holes and the back up light is clearly visible when on. I thought the same thing when they were building our first Superbird, but they are there and visible.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
That's good to know as it's neat looking and a reasonable price... Might have to consider this.

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts