Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 charger daytona 392. I have the MPVI2 and downloaded the latest VCM suite 4.4 software. I am trying to do some scanning and learn the software. Currently setting up the channel file and can't seem to find a working Fuel Pressure Sensor channel. The Fuel Pressure Sensor channel shows up as grayed out and does not do anything. I have searched through the channel list and can find Fuel Rail pressure and have added it but it does not actually show anything when scanning. I have tried repolling the car for updated parameters as well. Does not change anything.

Anyone else with a 2019 6.4 have a working Fuel pressure sensor in the scanner?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
I thought only the HC had a fuel pressure sensor and not the 5.7 and 6.4? There is a fuel pressure sensor PID on my 5.7 but I have never checked to see how it compare to my Innovate pressure sensor that I installed? I will have to check it out tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah... so I would need to get my own fuel pressure sensor and hook it to the fuel rail and log it as one of the analog inputs in hptuners.

What fuel pressure sensor did you use? Do you have a picture of where you hooked it into the fuel rail?

Thanks for your help with this. I had no idea that only the hellcats had a fuel pressure sensor. Is there any other major sensor like that the 6.4 cars don't have?

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Ah... so I would need to get my own fuel pressure sensor and hook it to the fuel rail and log it as one of the analog inputs in hptuners.

What fuel pressure sensor did you use? Do you have a picture of where you hooked it into the fuel rail?

Thanks for your help with this. I had no idea that only the hellcats had a fuel pressure sensor. Is there any other major sensor like that the 6.4 cars don't have?
I run a magnuson supercharger and the fuel rail has an extra spot to tap into. As for the fuel sensor I am using this one:
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/inn-3926?seid=srese1&cm_mmc=pla-google-_-shopping-_-srese1-_-innovate-motorsports&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlt_IvqWZ4gIVWp7ACh1dlgVPEAQYAiABEgKRU_D_BwE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
ChallyTatum
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing