Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can specific codes be tuned out or told not to be reported with the semi version of hptuners? Specifically the p0138 and p0158 codes I'm seeing on my car now. I know with it can be but I've never used the dodge version of hptuners.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I can with pro , I’m not sure in semi. I thought the only difference was the wideband capabilities, but I’m not certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,541 Posts
Software is the same for both, it is only the interface that is different. The pro version allows for stand alone data logging and the capability of reading analog signals. BTW if you later find that you want to upgrade your interface it is almost $300.

·
Registered
868 Posts
That's very true, however I don't think the stand alone data logging function works with Dodge vehicles. From what I understand, that feature only works for GM vehicles.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Yeah it sucks ive asked several times on the forums to see if they intend to add the feature. I’ve heard nothing as of yet.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
For a wideband, a Innovative LC-2 will marry up perfectly with the Pro Suite. I have it interfaced into my scanner. It is a little tricky to setup, but definitely doable.

·
Registered
2015 RT 5.7 M6
7,541 Posts
Yeah it sucks ive asked several times on the forums to see if they intend to add the feature. I’ve heard nothing as of yet.

Looks like the new MPVI2 might not have stand alone capabilities either.

Wow, those moderators on HP tuners site are no joke....had a post locked and another one deleted within a couple of hours...and I wasn't bashing, trolling or flaming.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts