Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I have a 2020 Scat Pack all stock wheels I put red MGP caliper covers over the black Brembo brakes the front was a little close on back of wheel almost touching the covers so I added a 5/16 wheel spacer to build it out now I’m told I need wheel centric rings can’t find the right size my hub bore is 76.1 mm and I believe my inside of wheel is 63.5 mm anyone can tell me where to find correct rings and what size

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,715 Posts
Sorry, I don't have that info, but that is a TON of work, just to put fake caliper covers on. Probably easier, and nicer if you just clean and paint your actual calipers. I know, not what you were asking, just that a lot of us don't like fake covers. And yes, MOPAR does sell them too which I think is a shame.
2009-2020 Mopar Brakes, Caliper Cover Kit 82213125 | Wholesale MOPAR

·
Registered
2011 SXT
2,904 Posts
You can use DupliColor's Caliper Paint and there is High Temp Decals also you can put for Deco on them if you so choose to..
I've read horror stories on the Caliper Covers and seen a few images of them coming loose and causing some damage to
things including Brakes, Wheels etc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry, I don't have that info, but that is a TON of work, just to put fake caliper covers on. Probably easier, and nicer if you just clean and paint your actual calipers. I know, not what you were asking, just that a lot of us don't like fake covers. And yes, MOPAR does sell them too which I think is a shame.
2009-2020 Mopar Brakes, Caliper Cover Kit 82213125 | Wholesale MOPAR
These covers from MGP are nice aircraft aluminum they look great and fit perfectly over the brembos

Hey I have a 2020 Scat Pack all stock wheels I put red MGP caliper covers over the black Brembo brakes the front was a little close on back of wheel almost touching the covers so I added a 5/16 wheel spacer to build it out now I’m told I need wheel centric rings can’t find the right size my hub bore is 76.1 mm and I believe my inside of wheel is 63.5 mm anyone can tell me where to find correct rings and what size
Actually my hub bore is 71.6mm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.