Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day mates!

I'm Akan and I am just so stoked because I bought a brand new 2014 Challenger Rallye Redline with everything I wanted!

I am happy to be here in this community of similar owners and enthusiasts and I hope to learn a thing or two about mods, my car and just the legacy of the Challenger!

Thanks for having me

:icon_smile:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Ironically I was going to use Sportsbikekid as my handle on here! And I've ridden out to DCL a long time ago. Thanks again!

Welcome from Deep Creek Lake, Md!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh here are some phone pics I shot the night I took ownership. I'll get some more later!

Good day mates!

I'm Akan and I am just so stoked because I bought a brand new 2014 Challenger Rallye Redline with everything I wanted!

I am happy to be here in this community of similar owners and enthusiasts and I hope to learn a thing or two about mods, my car and just the legacy of the Challenger!

Thanks for having me

:icon_smile:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Akan, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Hampstead, MD. I know you will enjoy your ride.

Dick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I live near Briggs Chaney (so the other end of the Mont. County ICC) and thank you very much!

Thanks DJ Hemi and GreatAmerican and Zimbo. I appreciate the warm welcome :)

Welcome! Where are you in Silver Spring? I'm in the Aspen Hill area - just South of the ICC. Hope to see you on the road soon!

- Matt

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from Loudoun County, VA.

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Welcome from N. VA