Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah...i was looking for something to fill in the space, and i found this really neat looking retro piece by Mr Norms. Its a crossbar that looks like it came from the concept. Considering Mr Norms reputation for quality, and the material it was constructed from...i jumped right on it and ordered it 2 days ago. Ill post pics when its installed. Heres the link: Challenger Mods

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
That is an interesting grill and yes it does look like the concept. I like it. I know some are totally against any of the Dodge cross hair grills, so this should get mixed reactions.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i figured itll probably get mixed reactions, but i hate having such an empty space. i plan on getting a used RT when i pay this one off...maybe ill leave it badged or put the Cuda insert in. i like it...and i think with my stripe selection it will complement my car well. i just cant wait til it shows up ^^

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah the surround trim is nice...i was also looking at the tail light plate that Saleen offers. A matte black plate on the tail light looks awesome...

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
I think it looks good! Thanks for the link, going to browse it later.

Jack

·
Banned
1,340 Posts
yep, looks like the got some good stuff there.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Can't see myself ever putting that on my car but if you like it...:bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Can't see myself ever putting that on my car but if you like it...:bigthumb:
That grill would look good on an SE, not an R/T or SRT.

IDMT I AM ONLY MESSIN WITH YOU. Before you start another snob thread and reference my post I am only bustin your balls. I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
^^^LOL, U beat me to it, we love to mess with friends here! If it wasn't so expensive, I'd get one just to place on friends grilles at shows and meets, as most who were aware of the car since concept, hate the cross-hair and would be buying the blank stock now grille if it HAD made production!:werd:

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol...you dont have to worry about getting under my skin about the SE thing, lol. im cool with it. i just cant stand the empty space. i really with they would come out with something similar to the 1970 grill...looked kinda like a fish

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont really see why people hated the crossbar...even in the concept. i loved it then and i was pretty sad to see it go (i mean...doesnt get much Dodge-ier than a crosshair). not to mention it looked very retro to me. i think the new Cuda grill, while accurate, is a little excessive. id love to see them come out with a split or double lobe thing from the 1970

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
i think it makes it look less retro...it looks like all the other Dodge cross hair grills

it doesnt look good or bad to me, just different or when comparing it to the other Dodge products it makes it look less different

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i think it makes it look less retro...it looks like all the other Dodge cross hair grills

it doesnt look good or bad to me, just different or when comparing it to the other Dodge products it makes it look less different
i suppose that makes more sense. well...i havent seen anyone with it on. maybe mine will be that much more unique, lol. either way...already bought it. its a done deal ^^

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well here it is. Fairly quick and painless install, and I like how it fills up the space. So far im the only one in town with my grill and my stripes, and my car is still looking low key and original. Im happy ^^

Attachments

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Well here it is. Fairly quick and painless install, and I like how it fills up the space. So far im the only one in town with my grill and my stripes, and my car is still looking low key and original. Im happy ^^
ewwwwwwwwwww

1 - 18 of 18 Posts