Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,155 Posts
I voted. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
im in.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
Did my ...

Duty.

·
Registered
318 Posts
One more vote for the Hellcat

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I'm sorry but the new Mustang and the Camaro just look like utter crap. No I'm not sorry really as I am on the Challenger forum. The Challenger has the looks and wins hands down. If Ford or Chevy came out with a 1000hp I would not be interested. Their styling departments need to take a good look at the Dodge. The best looking modern day muscle car ever.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Who the hell cares what ford or Chevy builds. I don't! All the dick measuring gets old. People are going to drive the brand they have always driven. My 2c

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
I don't get it, Ford already built a Hellcat competitor and it is quicker than the Hellcat with a 6SPD, not an automatic. GT500 with the same automatic would have run 10s on tires. What's the point of voting?

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't get it, Ford already built a Hellcat competitor and it is quicker than the Hellcat with a 6SPD, not an automatic. GT500 with the same automatic would have run 10s on tires. What's the point of voting?
At the end of the day though, it's still just a mustang, albeit one from a TUNER.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
so this is saying that the GT500 and the ZL1 are NOT competitors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts