Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a company out here in California called Extreme Dimensions Inc. that want to start producing spoilers that resembles the hurst airspeed spoiler. But they need to get there hands on one if anybody can help there willing to compensate something for the trouble. If you have any helpful leads give Paul Martin a call at (714) 278-8000 Ext. 29
NO BS!

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
3 piece

The HURST rear spoiler is 3 pieces not 1. top and 2 sides. Remember you have to open the trunk, the sides don't just hang out there.
I have actually put my hands on a couple of them. It's a 3 piece system.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Wrong

:blockhead:
The HURST rear spoiler is 3 pieces not 1. top and 2 sides. Remember you have to open the trunk, the sides don't just hang out there.
I have actually but my hands on a couple of them. It's a 3 piece system.

WRONG :blockhead:
It WAS a 3 piece system. Then Hurst had the one piece made in the last runs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,679 Posts
OK, so you are both right, then! But I am drawn to those Hurst Stunner wheels on the blue car. Those are the only wheels I'd consider replacing my Envy wheels with.

The spoiler looks pretty cool from the side view. It must be body color IMHO.

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Hurst rear deck spoiler

No, I do not have and airspeed spoiler...They are a couple of members in CT that do own a Hurst Challenger.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
The spoiler looks pretty cool from the side view. It must be body color IMHO.
I agree with the body color and side view. I have seen a few at car shows and the trunk looks longer like dodge should have designed it in the first place.

Then again, the rear view looks pretty damn cool too:headbang2: The Flip tail looks boyish compared to this:

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
After reading this thread I did a bit of quick searching and came across a company that apparently already makes and sells a wing of this style. Saw it here:

Client Validation

No affiliation or interest on my part, nor do I have any further information. Just thought I would share what I found.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
After reading this thread I did a bit of quick searching and came across a company that apparently already makes and sells a wing of this style. Saw it here:

Client Validation

No affiliation or interest on my part, nor do I have any further information. Just thought I would share what I found.
That was the wing put on the blacktop challenger years ago. Doesn't look as nice as the Hurst.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
...I have 3 HURST Challengers, my Series 3 and Series 4 both have the 3 piece spoiler while my Competition Plus has the 1 piece...all cars are Supercharged 6 speeds

·
Registered
456 Posts
...I have 3 HURST Challengers, my Series 3 and Series 4 both have the 3 piece spoiler while my Competition Plus has the 1 piece...all cars are Supercharged 6 speeds
Can I have one?!

Do they just want to make a mold of one? Is that why they need it? I hope they do make it, I want it. that's a great look on our cars.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts