Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hurst Billet Replacement Center Caps '11-'18 Dodge Charger & Challenger part# 6360006

Hurst Billet Replacement Center Caps for 2011-2018 Dodge Charger & Challenger, part# 6360006

Product Description

This set of four replacement wheel center caps fit a 2011-2018 Dodge Charger & Challenger with factory aluminum wheels using supplied mounting hardware. The center caps are made from CNC machined aluminum that is black anodized and then post machined to give it a clean, modern look. Finished with a clear powder coat to provide additional UV protection.

Features & Benefits

• CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum

• New Modern Look

• Easy Bolt-In Installation

• Clear Powder Coat for UV Protection

Questions? Looking for a product recommendation for your vehicle? Give us a call at 707-544-4761 or visit us online at Hurst-Shifters.com

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Will these fit on the Envy wheels?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Will these fit on the Envy wheels?
They have not been test-fit on anything other than aluminum, OEM Dodge wheels from the factory, not wheels that are offered as a Mopar Performance Part. I attempted to find the center bore size of the 20" Mopar Envy wheel and could not find it. If your Mopar Envy wheels have the stock center caps than our Billet Center Caps will fit. If your wheels have the Envy center cap then you will need to contact Envy Wheels or the parts department at your local Dodge dealership for a measurement. You may be able to get a decent measurement with a set of calipers. If needed PM me the bore size of the hub and I will try to get you a solid answer.

- Jason @ Hurst

1 - 6 of 6 Posts