Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at putting an Hurst Line lock kit onto my '12 R/T, can anyone give me some pointers when installing it?

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Have someone that knows what there doing do it

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a SRT8 2010 so we can turn off the traction control which needs to be done first to be able for the line lock to work...
in 2010 the R/T's couldnt take off the traction control so I dont know if this still applies to the 2012

·
Registered
15,850 Posts
6-speed cars have the ESP full off by holding down the button, Automatic cars need Super Track Pack to do it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2009 V6 Challenger
465 Posts
I have a SRT8 2010 so we can turn off the traction control which needs to be done first to be able for the line lock to work...
in 2010 the R/T's couldnt take off the traction control so I dont know if this still applies to the 2012
The Hurst line lock will work on any auto. Not sure on manual cars?? Heck I even installed it on my 2009 3.5l s/e. Works great watch speedys video and grab some tools;)

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Banned
553 Posts
Where are you planning on putting the switches? I have them installed in the coin/junk tray on the center console below the radio etc. Works well for me there and is tucked away.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts