Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
Not a lot talk about Carlisle on here, my first time for this show .
You won't be disappointed. I've been going to this show since 2003. It's nice and organized for the show cars. There is a big swap meet area. I look forward to this big time!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
115 Posts
Been going for years with my dad. I'll be bringing my car for the first time, though. I look forward to this every year, it's one of the few times I'm able to get away.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I'll be in the Hurst Heritage display inside the Expo Center with my Hurst Charger. Look me up!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I'll be in the Hurst Heritage display inside the Expo Center with my Hurst Charger. Look me up!

We will be sure to check out your car while we're there. Be sure to stop by our trailer as well!

We are very excited, only a few days remain until things kick off this weekend in Carlisle! If you're going to be nearby don't hesitate and pay us a visit. Additionally, on Saturday, July 15th Hurst Performance will become the first company ever to be inducted into the Mopar Hall of Fame. A distinct honor that we are truly proud of and we would love to see you all there.

·
Registered
16,066 Posts
Would love to go, went to a Corvette show there years ago, Vettes everywhere. Take plenty of pics guys. Wonder if a Patriot will be there?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,926 Posts
I'm heading out at 5 AM tomorrow. I can't wait!!! :grin2:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
There were so many incredible cars, and it was great to visit with some of the Hurst people. I snapped a few photos:

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
A few more:

·
Registered
139 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Linda Vaughn, Chrysler Nationals...Oh My!

For all you Linda Vaughn fans out there, check this out! After some time out of the spotlight, we catch up with

Linda Vaughn at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle Pa. this past weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts