Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hurst Performance and SoCal Challengers have paired up to host one of the most prominent event stops on the Dodge Hemi Highway Tour. On Friday December 17th, 2010, Hurst and SCC will welcome the new 392 Challenger and Charger R/T to Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, Ca. Bob's has long been known in Southern California as a prominent car enthusiast stop with a weekly Friday classic car show. This is the oldest Bob's Big Boy in existence having opened in 1949.

Hurst has had a long standing Mopar relationship, dating back to their "Hemi under glass" drag wheel stander (Shown above)in 1966. This was a Hurst prepared Barracuda and was a crowd favorite at drag racing events. Since then, Hurst has built several Hurst edition vehicles and currently has a Hurst Challenger (Shown below)which some of you own!

Hurst has always been a great supporter of us and the Dodge community and we welcome the opportunity to co-sponsor an event with them. They have been class acts from day one. Please spend your Friday evening with us from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Bob's Big Boy in Burbank. Spots are limited, so arrive early if you wish to be in the main parking lot. You just never know who may show up!

Bob's Big Boy
4211 Riverside Drive
Burbank, Ca. 91505
Bob's Big Boy - A California Historical Landmark

Follow the Hemi Highway Tour!

hemihighway | Red Letter Dodge

Attendees:

1. Deuce
2. Sparkchicken
3. REDDOG
4. SCCHemiR/T
5. Hitman
6. lowwlife
7. furious
8. kornsjd
9. Piranha
10. 6point4
11. thebatfan
12. MoparBD
13. arcanesays
14. RBart
15. GregTheUPSMan
16. DutchChallenger
17. RedRocket
18. Crankcase
19. USMC22ss
20. Gutshot
21. Ponch

·
Banned
928 Posts
wonderful post guys!!!. Thanks in advance to all you guys who will come out for this event. Should be a lot of fun!. Hopefully together as co-hosts of this event we can show Dodge that Hurst & SCC is one very tight group, that we're here to support them and our group

·
Vendor
68 Posts
What a great co-sponsorship! This will be a great evening with Scott and Heather from Dodge! The two cars are mind-blowing in person!

I hope to be there!

Bob

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Glad I was able to help out with this one. Sadly, I don't come back from Detroit until the 18th. So, I'm going miss out on what I know is a great event. The kick off at chrysler was great and Scott and Heather are good people. As for the cars...stunning. And just ask them how the suspension and handling has changed/improved for the 2011. I'm jealous!

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Glad I was able to help out with this one. Sadly, I don't come back from Detroit until the 18th. So, I'm going miss out on what I know is a great event. The kick off at chrysler was great and Scott and Heather are good people. As for the cars...stunning. And just ask them how the suspension and handling has changed/improved for the 2011. I'm jealous!
Thank you David for helping out on this. I hope things change and you are able to be there with us to see what you helped make happen.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
Save a spot for me, Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
Count me in! I work not far from there, so I'll just stop by on my way home, I can get there around 4:00 if that helps get a spot...

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Late to post a reply but I'm in!

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm in!

It's only about 10 minutes away!

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts