Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
THANKS FOR THE INFO, STEELINSANE. I WILL WAIT FOR IT.

AT LEAST YOU GOT AN ANSWER FROM THOSE HURST PEOPLE, COZ I WROTE THEM TWICE AND NO ANSWERS AT ALL IN ANY OF THEM :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hurst Airspeed Rear Spoiler

I noticed the black Hurst Challenger has a very unique spoiler on the back and I was wondering if it was available to the public anywhere?

This sucks !! I am only interested in the rear spoiler.!!!
Thanks for your interest in Hurst products.

The basic Hurst Pak has been discontinued due to customers huge support for the Series 1 kit.

The Series 1 kit includes:

One set (4) of the Hurst T1 wheels 20X9 front and 20X10 rear.
One set (4) of the BFG Hi Speed Performance Tires
Two Hurst fender permanent decals
One Hurst Equipped rear mount badge in metal.
One Hurst serialized*dash plaque.
The Hurst AIRSPEED spoiler (not sold separately)
Eibach springs
Hurst Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system.
Hurst embroidered floor mats.
Hurst shifter

Starting November 20 and continuing until supplies last, Hurst has revised our prices as follows:
Current MSRP for kit (uninstalled) $10,600
Sale Price plus shipping $7995.

If you are seriously interested, I advise you to act very quickly.* We do not have more than 3 dozen kits available for sale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
How to get a Hurst Airspeed Spoiler

Ok think guys, how can you get a Hurst Airspeed Spoiler if you dont have a Hurst Challenger?

Hurst will only replace one if its damaged on a Hurst Challenger right.

1. Become friends with a Dodge Parts guy. Get the serial number off a Hurst Challenger and have the parts guy call in the order.

Could this work ? What are the requirements from Hurst to order the stand alone replacement for the damaged spoiler?

We neec to find a way to beat the system!!!

This sucks !! I am only interested in the rear spoiler.!!!
Thanks for your interest in Hurst products.

The basic Hurst Pak has been discontinued due to customers huge support for the Series 1 kit.

The Series 1 kit includes:

One set (4) of the Hurst T1 wheels 20X9 front and 20X10 rear.
One set (4) of the BFG Hi Speed Performance Tires
Two Hurst fender permanent decals
One Hurst Equipped rear mount badge in metal.
One Hurst serialized*dash plaque.
The Hurst AIRSPEED spoiler (not sold separately)
Eibach springs
Hurst Magnaflow cat-back exhaust system.
Hurst embroidered floor mats.
Hurst shifter

Starting November 20 and continuing until supplies last, Hurst has revised our prices as follows:
Current MSRP for kit (uninstalled) $10,600
Sale Price plus shipping $7995.

If you are seriously interested, I advise you to act very quickly.* We do not have more than 3 dozen kits available for sale.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know everyone wants everything right now, but sometimes you just have to wait for the right deal.

Hurst will make it available - soon.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
hurst you suck. i went out and bought wheels and and a hurst shifter.i like the wheels that i bought but i really liked the hurst wheels.i would have bought that package at that price.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I take it nobody's made any progress on the Hurst spoiler? Has anyone purchased the Octane one? If so did you have any pictures of it?

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have a Hemi Orange SRT8 and don't really like the stock plastic black lip spoiler. In my garage from years ago is the wing from my 1987 Fiero GT and I'm thinking about painting it orange and black like the hood and putting it on as it fits perfectly on the trunk while removing the plastic spoiler.

Here's a picture of what the spoiler looks like:

1988 Pontiac Fiero - Pictures - 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT picture - CarGurus

I also think it would go great with the orange rims I already ordered:

Diablo Wheels Angel

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Heck with the rear spoiler, I for "covet" those Hurst wheels. I read somewhere that Hurst would eventually be selling their parts individually. Makes sense to me as that's where the real money is!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Spoilers do create down force but only at very high speeds. For normal street driving they are cosmetic. However using spoilers to extend the length of the vehicle actually improves mileage. That's why you see spoilers on SUVs and mini vans, to some degree it's cosmetic, but it is functional in that it makes the vehicle longer and believe it or not that decreases drag, thus improving mileage.

You need to be doing more than 100MPH for a spoiler to have any significant down force impact.

Another benefit of spoilers on SUVs and MiniVan is keep the rear end less dusty, Magnum with a short almost not even a spoiler would get full of dust 2 blocks away 08 Grand Caravan with a longer spoiler far less dust.

Curious if Hurst spoiler has effect over the OE read some early 2008 publications both comments from designers and SRT engineers the current spoiler aids the car in staying on the road at high speed, and may even be of help in trademark SRT 150MPH lane change - not that I would be doing that :thumbsup:. Just curious as I too like the Hurst spoiler, very cool.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Heck with the rear spoiler, I for "covet" those Hurst wheels. I read somewhere that Hurst would eventually be selling their parts individually. Makes sense to me as that's where the real money is!
Love those wheels they are currenlty selling for around $2500 to $2600 for 4 - YIKES!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Anybody knows if just the rear spoiler is already available as they promised at Hurst company some months ago?.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Oooooo I like that!

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
i heard that they weren't going to offer the spoiler by itself.i have checked out a bunch of companies that make spoilers.i found nothing.some company has to make it for them,i cant see hurst making it themselves.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Hurst produces this spoiler themselves. They are individually made and molded one by one!. There is no intention at this point to release that spoiler as an item for sale by itself. they are exclusive to the Hurst vehicles

61 - 80 of 108 Posts