Dodge Challenger Forum banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
"We appreciate your interest in Hurst products.

The rear spoiler is not in our aftermarket and is currently only furnished to Hurst Challenger owners who have damaged the original piece.

The spoiler will be available soon through our on-site store at: Hurst Performance

Thanks again,
Tony Baumgartner
VP of Sales
[email protected]"

I think you forgot this answer from Hurst company that was given to Steelinsane. In it they said it was going to be available soon.

·
Registered
534 Posts
That's not the same as the Hurst spoiler. The Octane spoiler was put on the Blacktop Challenger. It is a one piece that sits on the trunk. The Hurst is a three piece that wraps on the rear sides.....and looks much better in my opinion.
FYI. The Hurst Spoiler is now a One-Piece unit, they changed about 6 months ago. They still look the same, just 1 solid piece now. The one on my car is the 3 piece version.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ok think guys, how can you get a Hurst Airspeed Spoiler if you dont have a Hurst Challenger?

Hurst will only replace one if its damaged on a Hurst Challenger right.

1. Become friends with a Dodge Parts guy. Get the serial number off a Hurst Challenger and have the parts guy call in the order.

Could this work ? What are the requirements from Hurst to order the stand alone replacement for the damaged spoiler?

We need to find a way to beat the system!!!
You have to send the "damaged" spoiler to Hurst to get a replacement. These spoilers are exclusive to the Hurst cars, which is why they are so protected.

·
Banned
863 Posts
"We appreciate your interest in Hurst products.

The rear spoiler is not in our aftermarket and is currently only furnished to Hurst Challenger owners who have damaged the original piece.

The spoiler will be available soon through our on-site store at: Hurst Performance

Thanks again,
Tony Baumgartner
VP of Sales
[email protected]"

I think you forgot this answer from Hurst company that was given to Steelinsane. In it they said it was going to be available soon.
Does this means that you have to buy the Hurst Package for $12k to get the spoiler?
Can't buy the spoiler alone on-line right now.

·
Registered
41 Posts
By the moment, and until they go along with what they've promised, you must buy the full 12K package to get the spoiler, what is something little bit stupid, because, if someone wants just the spoiler, he won't buy the full package for it.

This people could sale dozens, maybe hundreds, of these spoilers, and, instead of earning some good money, they earn nothing. Yes, they could say that they earn money with the people who buy the full package, but those people would buy the full package anyways.

Well, some people aren't good enough and capable for business life.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
Heck with the rear spoiler, I like those Hurst wheels, now that's something worth jumping up and down about.
I'm willing to bet Hurst will eventually separate out all the items so we, the public can buy them individually. You'll just have to patient for them to get around to do doing this. As for now they'd much prefer to have you plunk down $12,000 for the whole package!

·
Banned
863 Posts
The one thing about I like about SMS is that you can buy the items separately. I like the Hurst look much better though. It seems that Hurst wants to push the full package (except the wheels).
I don't like the flip tail challenger spoiler and would throw a Hurst one on in a heartbeat if available. If the challenger trunk was longer I would remove the factory spoiler all together.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
The one thing about I like about SMS is that you can buy the items separately. I like the Hurst look much better though. It seems that Hurst wants to push the full package (except the wheels).
I don't like the flip tail challenger spoiler and would throw a Hurst one on in a heartbeat if available. If the challenger trunk was longer I would remove the factory spoiler all together.
i agree with you about the trunk.the hood could come out a little farther too.

·
Banned
928 Posts
Heck with the rear spoiler, I like those Hurst wheels, now that's something worth jumping up and down about.
I'm willing to bet Hurst will eventually separate out all the items so we, the public can buy them individually. You'll just have to patient for them to get around to do doing this. As for now they'd much prefer to have you plunk down $12,000 for the whole package!
The Hurst wheels are avail for purchase separately

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
hurst package

Kind of funny, after my last post I went on e bay and there is a "Hurst" package for a Challenger for $6900 or so, but no rear spoiler?

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
After reading this post from start to finish I have come to the inevitable conclusion that all this hullabaloo over the Hurst rear spoiler is much to do over nothing. You can't purchase it separately, at least not in the foreseeable future, the Hurst package itself is cost prohibitive for the majority & the after market solutions are seen as failures at best. In other words you can't have it unless you're willing to pay through the nose in order to get it. Let it go, leave it be. Quit torturing yourselves over this, it aint worth it!

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
chant with me .....rear spoiler ..... rear spoiler ..... rear spoiler ....... rear spoiler .....

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
A set of Hurst wheels was for sale on ebay a couple of weeks ago. The wheels & tires came as a complete package but they didn't come cheap as you might've expected. I've always liked the looks of those wheels in particular but because it had the the Hurst logo on the center caps I don't think they'd look right on my obviously non-Hurst SRT8 Challenger. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
R&D is expensive... Lol.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts