Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Doctor No,
Where did you get your shifter from? And, I put the same HURST EQUIPED on my car but on the drivers side of the rear spoiler......................coooooool.

·
Registered
336 Posts
The shifter came from our supporting vendor- Hurst Performance Products. I debated passenger vs. driver side for the Hurst badging but opted for the passenger side as that is where OEM badges reside.

·
Premium Member
1,379 Posts
Finally HURST has some 4sale, SpeedLogix was able to hook me up about 3 weeks ago.
I put my emblem on the drivers side due to what was [ known?] on another thread, so I wasn't sure.
At least my car is now Hurst Equipped :eek:)

·
Premium Member
718 Posts
Ordered on 11/3/16. From Summit. Ship date was supposed to be 11/18. Yeah right. lol. Hurst should update whats going on.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Ordered on 11/3/16. From Summit. Ship date was supposed to be 11/18. Yeah right. lol. Hurst should update whats going on.
Hi Tetralin. We appreciate your purchase and your patience. There's been an overwhelming amount of demand for these handles and we've had a really tough time keeping them on the shelves. However, we are keeping a close eye on the quantities that are being ordered and hope to have a steady inventory available moving forward.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
We haven't forgotten about all of the 05-14 owners out there. New Hurst Billet/Plus Automatic Shifter Handles are on the way. These handles will fit the 2005-2014 Dodge Challenger, Charger, Magnum and Chrysler 300 with an automatic transmission.

You may notice that we've changed up the side plates on this one as well. The handle still has a polished CNC billet aluminum body, but this one features real wood black stippled side grip plates. Let us know if you think that we should offer these new side plates individually. We'd love to hear your feedback.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts