Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why don't more people run these? They are already staggered. Kind of wish I would of bought these and ran a 245/45ZR20 Front and 315/35ZR20

·
Registered
834 Posts
Personally I love them but I've never seen them for less than $2k for a
set. That's the biggest reason I don't have them. If I could get a good
price for my forged SRT wheels I would probably buy them if I could also
could get a good deal on the Hurst set.

·
Banned
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
31 Posts
Good looking wheel and Tirerack has a nice deal on them. I considered these wheels but they resembled the Mustang fanblades a little too much to pull the trigger on them.

·
Banned
946 Posts
I wanted them as well but last year this time they were way north of $2K, discount tire had a set of gasser wheels that mimic the Hurst but when I went to order them, they discontinued them and only had two wheels available so I went with the current wheels I have now. I would of loved to put on Hurst wheels...

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
The previous knock offs were nicer (the looked like the forged originals) They were black insets and the ring was all polished like the picture above. Now it is painted. The gray looks wierd.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I like the looks and considered getting them... If you do a search, there was a CT member who got them but had problems with getting them to balance. He was also having a hard time getting proper lug nuts IIRC.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I am glad I have held off to get the original stunner wheel after seeing the new black ones. I think the black ones with the black stripes on the car will look great. Hopefully November I will be placing my order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts