Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holy smokes this car is sweet...TO is nice, with black .. it rocks!
I would kill for that rear spoiler.
Enjoy!

·
Banned
863 Posts
that has to be one of the best looking Challengers I have ever seen. Hurst nailed this car, and yes... I too would love to have that spoiler, way cleaner, meaner and nicer than the flip tail. Too bad they don't sell it without the total kit.:disgust:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Very nice looking and really makes that Toxic Orange come alive with the black accents, but ... did anyone notice that they removed the half covers that say 392 Hemi making it look pretty much like an R/T without its engine cover on and that the hood scoop is non-functional. The Mopar 10's have the same hood scoop yet its functional. Love the wheels, love the paint scheme.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Holy mother of non-anti-shake camera. Thought there was an earthquake aftershock going on or something.

Nice car though.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Worse camera man than the blair witch movie, but very nice car, that new steering wheel is growing on me.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Holy crap..... Yep, now THAT I could trade my 6.1 for. SEXY!!!!!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Not a fan of the stripes and hood. The rest of it looks sweet. I am usually not a fan of cheap plastic stick-on spoilers etc., but this one does not look too bad.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Love the wheels... Are they the same wheel that they are putting on the Green With Envy cars?

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
When was the last time anyone asked about it, because I'm 99% sure subzero (think thats who is involved with hurst) the last I checked was saying they were available for order as well as the wheels and other parts of the kit. Plus, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to contact hurst with a vin and say the one you just bought second hand had a crack ect. If theres a will theres a way. There were a couple knockoffs goin around too.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts