Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Husky or weathertech front & rear floor mats,any preference on brand one over the other for SRT challenger?Anyone have the rear trunk liner from weathertech?If so how does it fit around the sub-woofer in the trunk?Thanks..:smile:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Husky or weathertech front & rear floor mats,any preference on brand one over the other for SRT challenger?Anyone have the rear trunk liner from weathertech?If so how does it fit around the sub-woofer in the trunk?Thanks..:smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
I personally use Husky on mine, they fit great.

They fit a little too well in the trunk, cause trying to get to the compartment below is a bit of a pain sometimes.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Husky's here too. They're equal to or better than Weathertech at a much lower price and fit snug all the way around each mat in my 2016. An additional thing to note is that Husky's have an enclosed "dome" that fits over the OEM carpet mat holder, while the Weathertech has an open slot that fits onto that OEM carpet mat holder. The Weathertechs will leak water and salt liquid through those two areas at the rear of each front mat. A buddy of mine had them in his 2014 R/T and wasn't pleased with that issue, especially after spending premium money purchasing the Weathertechs. If your car isn't a daily driver and driven in wet weather you may not have to worry about that problem though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Just looked up Huskys for my wife's new vehicle - they are about the same cost as Weather Tech. What's up with they were a "lot less" than Weather Tech? Recently bought W-T's for my 300 & very happy with the way they look & fit, and function!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
The "Dodge" rubber ones are nicer for about a 100 bucks...

·
Registered
2018 SRT 392
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just looked up Huskys for my wife's new vehicle - they are about the same cost as Weather Tech. What's up with they were a "lot less" than Weather Tech? Recently bought W-T's for my 300 & very happy with the way they look & fit, and function!
Looked up both (front/rear mats)for 2018 SRT challenger weathertech $169.90 husky $143.95.:surprise:

·
Banned
2016 R/T Scat Pack
3,889 Posts
Save $25 because Husky didn't put an eyesore of their logo in shiny plastic on their mat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts