Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
JANUARY 25, 2020 UPDATE: Item still available is husky winter floor mats set of 4 for $100 shipped OBO. Include your zip code in inquiry so I can check shipping cost is below asking price shipped to your door.

JANUARY 2020 UPDATE (1/21/2020): Items still available are 392advisors front plate mount for $60 shipped, husky winter floor mats set of 4 for $100 shipped, and the dodge challenger 8.4" UConnect radio bracket (bracket only) for $40. See post for details.

Hiya all, I have sold my 2016 Dodge Challenger. In September when I decided to part with the car, I removed all aftermarket parts which are now available for sale.

(1) UConnect 8.4 Head Unit Upgrade Kit (SOLD):
I had upgraded the car from the stock 5.0 display to the 8.4" display in February 2019, posting detailed instructions on how to complete this upgrade on the forum here. The entire setup is for sale as a kit which includes: head unit (VP4 NA) with 3D navigation feature, GPS antenna, GPS antenna FAKRA type connector adapter, and vehicle phone error message suppressor. As mentioned in my upgrade instruction thread I did not get an XM radio antenna, though for the buyer I will quite happily locate the required adapter and XM antenna parts on Amazon and advise links to get them.

As pictured, the head unit comes with the correct mounting bracket for installation in a Dodge Challenger. I have elected not to part with the other pictured mounting bracket for a Jeep Cherokee as this part is not for a Challenger - I will be selling this elsewhere. If you're interested in that bracket, feel free to inquire by private message. All other parts in the pictures are included.

Asking price is $700 shipped anywhere in the U S of A. This is what I paid for all the parts plus the cost of shipping.

IMG_20191121_2250088.jpg IMG_20191121_2250185.jpg IMG_20191121_2250228.jpg IMG_20191121_2250342.jpg

(2) 392advisor Front License Plate Mounting Bracket for Hellcat/Demon (SOLD):
I put this on my SXT and it fits perfectly. I got the Hellcat/Demon version because it has the horizontal metal bar which adds additional stability. I mounted the license plate bracket on the side of the front bumper. You could also mount it in the center on an SXT, I felt it looked better offset.

Attached are some pictures. Up close you can tell the part looks a bit worn as it was on my car for around 8 months. You won't ever see that on the car with the license plate installed. 392advisor sells this part for $90. I'm asking for $70, shipped anywhere in the U S of A. UPDATE: Now asking $60.

IMG_20191121_2251121.jpg

(3) Overhead Console with Garage Door Opener and Wires (SOLD):

I purchased an overhead console with the HomeLink garage door opener to install as the Challenger did not have one originally. I made a wiring harness with a suitable connector and a long piece of white wire which I ran down the front left pillar to the dimmer switch to get the lights to illuminate with the rest of the lights inside the cabin. This is included. You do not need the white wire if you don't care about the buttons being illuminated in the dark and don't want the hassle of running the wire. This is not required for the garage door opener to work and the power and ground wires are already wired into the overhead console area. Detailed instructions for install are available here thanks to user S/S Dodge. Asking $50 shipped anywhere in the U S of A.

IMG_20191121_2251234.jpg IMG_20191121_2252306.jpg IMG_20191121_2252594.jpg

(4) Husky Winter Floor Mats: Liners Front & 2nd Seat Floor Liners (AVAILALBE)

Asking price pending, I need to evaluate the cost of shipping due to the unusual size of the packaging. Feel free to make an offer if interested. I'll update when I get these packaged up. UPDATE: Offering for $100 shipped in the USA. If interested please PM with your zip code.

IMG_20191121_2248326.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update, overhead console with garage door opener has been sold. There is a picture attached to this post showing how I wired it for additional clarity.

IMG_20190130_1210270.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have the UConnect 8.4 display (and all related parts), 392advisors front plate mount bracket, and Husky winter floor mats. Reminder, I'll take best offers. It's holiday season, make an offer and see what happens....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi all, still have the UConnect 8.4 display (and all related parts), 392advisors front plate mount bracket, and Husky winter floor mats. UConnect display is now up on eBay as well. Reminder I'm open to all offers.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I packaged up the floor mats in a box, cheapest option seems to be shipped by USPS ground, $39.57, so perhaps you would consider $110 total including shipping? Feel free to PM your thoughts.

·
Registered
‘15 R/T 6M STP
148 Posts
Any chance you still have and would sell the bracket for the 8.4 uconnect for the Challenger? The place you bought yours is telling me they are out of stock with no idea when they will get more.

Or maybe a part number?

Long shot, but thought no would ask.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You may be in luck, I just sold the radio but without the Challenger radio bracket - send me a PM.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JANUARY 2020 UPDATE (1/21/2020): Items still available are 392advisors front plate mount for $60 shipped, husky winter floor mats set of 4 for $100 shipped, and the dodge challenger 8.4" UConnect radio bracket (bracket only) for $40. See post for details.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update! All items sold except still have the husky winter floor mats available, asking for $100 shipped OBO. Include your zip code in inquiry so I can check shipping cost is below asking price shipped to your door.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Update! All items sold except still have the husky winter floor mats available, asking for $100 shipped OBO. Include your zip code in inquiry so I can check shipping cost is below asking price shipped to your door.
Did you sell the mats?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts