Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all the information on this forum.
I have a 2020 Challenger50 AE in satin black and Sinamon Stick. I posted earlier about care for the satin finish. Thank you for the suggestions. I’m now looking for a hybrid ceramic wax for the sinamon paint surfaces. I use Meguiars Spray on Ceramic wax on my other car. I like it a lot but the spray-on won’t work on the Challenger with dual surfaces. Is there a ceramic wax I can apply to the sinamon paint and remove easily without getting it on the satin areas? On my car the hood, roof, and trunk areas are satin black. Thanks for your assistance!

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,619 Posts
The Satin Vinyl will require a different protection because of the Material used for it. Also you may have to mask off the areas so no cross contamination affects the different materials.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Many of those hybrid sealants will work perfectly fine on matte/satin materials like vinyl and paint. Stay away from anything with natural protection like carnuba which can cause staining and refrain from polishing those areas and you should be good to go. When in doubt, do a small test area.

I’ve tested Meguiar’s Hybrid and Turtle Wax Hybrid on my Shaker, no ill effects, deepened the black matte and protected.

I’m a professional detailer by the way 👍 I love to test random stuff on my car to see what I can recommend for my clients who rather pick up products locally.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts